Official Kratos in MK Thread (don't make anymore, please)

Re: New character this Saturday!

Its probably Kratos or Sonya, im not getting my hopes up. Is it just me, or did MK actually get enough votes to be in the running of Most Anticipated Game, and have already won it? Cuz it would make sense that the winners are already picked by now, they just need to be revealed on saturday... Maybe the MK team knows they have it in the bag already, and thats why theyre announcing the character, instead of waiting to see if MK wins.

Last edited:

Feels like Kratos, it doesn't feel like an existing MK character but instead someone NOT from the MK world.

I think it's strange that a month ago they hadn't the final list of characters yet, but they have time to work and show Kratos

I really hope its not Kratos -_- I wanna see a relevant character like Jade, Sindel, or Sheeva

haha they gonna reveal the complete roster since it already leaked out :p

huhn.png

I assume this is just Sub... but....

Its probably Kratos or Sonya, im not getting my hopes up. Is it just me, or did MK actually get enough votes to be in the running of Most Anticipated Game, and have already won it? Cuz it would make sense that the winners are already picked by now, they just need to be revealed on saturday... Maybe the MK team knows they have it in the bag already, and thats why theyre announcing the character, instead of waiting to see if MK wins.

Im with Taj on this, odds are it will be Kratos or Sonya with a brief glimps at some gameplay to branch out and attract new players into the purchasing the new game, which I think on its own merrit will be able to do so.

It'll be Kratos.

That son of a ***** will get a reveal before the REAL MK characters. What a load of shit. And if it's not Kratos, I'll be Sonya.

Don't expect much.

It'll be Kratos.

That son of a ***** will get a reveal before the REAL MK characters. What a load of shit. And if it's not Kratos, I'll be Sonya.

Don't expect much.

Have faith; I wanna say it will be Ermac: his sound has been unofficially leaked, so has his render, and I just think he would be a smart reveal. Heres hoping even though it could end up being Sonya but, we already know Jax is in the game so that wont be the best reveal.

Have faith; I wanna say it will be Ermac: his sound has been unofficially leaked, so has his render, and I just think he would be a smart reveal. Heres hoping even though it could end up being Sonya but, we already know Jax is in the game so that wont be the best reveal.

It will most likely be Kratos cause EVERYONE and their mother knows Kratos. If they announce a character like Ermac, it will only grab the MK fans attention and not really anyone else. You gotta keep in mind that YES this new MK is a fan service game, but also they want to appeal to NEWER audiences as well. Revealing Kratos at the VGAs is a HUGE opportunity for them to do that.

Is this an Ed hint about it? (from his official twitter):
"By the time I get to ________ she'll be rising !!"

Oh cool, like to see Liu Kang, Ermac, Smoke or sub boss but might be Sonya or Raiden I think.