SPOILER WARNING: New MK9 audio clips... NEW CHARACTERS REVEALED???

Thanks so much guys ^_^ I feel accepted already ;)
I hate to be a pain but how do you know it's her? Is it that her name appears on the name of the URL? x

we still have no confirmation on lui kang, baraka , and kano, and from the voices here earlier there was nothing on sonya, reptile, cyrax or kitana. Anyways im glad this came out nobody was really talking much lately. And its wonderful that we now know some of the coolest characters are probably in. Well everyone except stryker.

Noob -- says FEAR ME

styker -- Police brutality Coming up

Did anyone manage to hear what Stryker says??

"Police brutality coming up!"

Edit: Jinx! :p

Also, I was just thinking, does anyone else feel this is no coincidence that this stuff leaked so soon to the VGAs this Sunday? I mean, Ed and Co. were wanting Mortal Kombat to win "Most Anticipated Game of 2011". As COLBYA mentions, talk of this game had kind of died down recently. Now, it would seem, the fan base has become reignited!

Hey guys, I would like to hear this revealed stuff but this site does not work anymore. Can you help me ShawnBronald?

i keep getting the god damn 404 Error on the sound links !

want to listen ! its killing me !

I really have to hold my thumbs for Baraka!
I had hoped for him to be announced also...
Oh well, I guess that will make the "christmas" feeling stay and I'll wait every day for a new announcement.
but I guess it will take a while for them to confirm any character that isn't already leaked.

thanks you guys :) its a shame i missed the file sharing... but as harsh as it sounds, this is a nice treat after all the 'Endless Teasing' we've been getting! yay for sindel, ermac, and kabal!

check out page 4 gorch just click the show button. It shows alot of sounds there. Its about half way down the page.

Last edited:
Hey guys, I would like to hear this revealed stuff but this site does not work anymore. Can you help me ShawnBronald?

Sorry, I can't help. I only found the site. Since that time, someone at NRS or WB has blocked it or removed it entirely. Honestly, I would imagine the audio clips will pop up on the web somewhere eventually, though.

Some of the voice overs are way cheesy. But some of the are fantastic. I love Kabal, Stryker, Ermac, Quan Chi, Sindel and Mileena. Smoke's voice is alright... But kinda bleh.

The music sounds great, though! I was super surprised. Didn't like the actual theme song... But oh well. They need to bring in the movie theme. haha

Some of the voice overs are way cheesy. But some of the are fantastic. I love Kabal, Stryker, Ermac, Quan Chi, Sindel and Mileena. Smoke's voice is alright... But kinda bleh.

The music sounds great, though! I was super surprised. Didn't like the actual theme song... But oh well. They need to bring in the movie theme. haha

I dont like Mileena's at all. That will have to take some getting used to. Do love Sindel's though. And like I said in the previous post, lovin the theme music!

@Kelsper - Genius! XD
Can someone please tell me what Mileena and Kitana say? Also do you remember that photo Ed posted on his twitter a few months ago? with the leg of the lady in red - Do ya'll think that's Sindel? x

@Kelsper - Genius! XD
Can someone please tell me what Mileena and Kitana say? Also do you remember that photo Ed posted on his twitter a few months ago? with the leg of the lady in red - Do ya'll think that's Sindel? x

Mileena says "Tasty!" and Kitana didn't have any audio clips posted in the leak.