SPOILER WARNING: New MK9 audio clips... NEW CHARACTERS REVEALED???

why do you guys think this is human sektor or human smoke voice you cant even tell? there not gonna have a human sektor they wont make bombs come out of a human body, let alone redo a character completely. And yep there goes the link lol

man some people at work or at school are gonna be so pissed they missed that. Now they cant even see anything or hear anything i should say.

Ya, it looks like the link is dead. Good thing I got a copy. Hehe.

The links from earlier in this topic work, but they took down the main directory.

I got the stuff inside the asset folder or w/e, but not the dnu folder or the other one.

PM it to me please? :hail:

THE LINK IS GONE!!! :(. Goddamn, i wanted to hear EVERYTHING again. Please tell me someone saved the clips...?

Now that i think about it, im really disappointed with Kahn's voice, its nowhere near as good as MK 2-3... W.e. either way, im happy Noob, Ermac and HUMAN smoke (potentially) are in the game. Not so excited about Stryker, although his intro is pretty damn funny. Sub zero still takes the best intro in my opinion. I think including Quan Chi in this game is a mistake, they shouldve saved him for the next game, but we will see what will happen :).

why do you guys think this is human sektor or human smoke voice you cant even tell? there not gonna have a human sektor they wont make bombs come out of a human body, let alone redo a character completely. And yep there goes the link lol

The idea came about by the name of the .wav files in the directory. The intro voice for sektor was labeled vo_sekt_intro01.wav (voice over _ sektor _ intro01). Then there is a vo_sekh_intro01.wav. (voice over_ sektor human _ intro01). Both voices are the same voice but the original sektor voice over has the robotic overlay to it. Same goes for smoke's voice.. was derived from the filename and blatantly makes references to smoke.

I am wondering if this was intentional, just seems too sloppy for it to be an accident and considering there is confirmed items that were no where to be found.

Honestly, this is all long overdue for us. Half, if not most of the stuff that was leaked should of been revealed by now, why does WB have a strict policy on revealing stuff.

And i agree with COLBYA, i feel really sorry for people who are at work/school right now.

I don't exactly understand how this was found. Was there a link on the mk site that lead to it or something?
Shawn if you read this could you please answer?

I have all of the sounds saved. I was going to save the videos/images, but it seemed mostly pointless. I imagine posting it in the forums would be a no-no unless Patrick gives the thumbs up.

Last edited by a moderator:
Honestly, this is all long overdue for us. Half, if not most of the stuff that was leaked should of been revealed by now, why does WB have a strict policy on revealing stuff.

And i agree with COLBYA, i feel really sorry for people who are at work/school right now.

I am "hard at work" here cant you tell!

I have to agree Taj, they've been dangling a solitary carrot in front of us for months now. This single find has re-ignited my fire for this game. Stuffed shirt big-wigs have no idea how to keep a gaming fan-base happy. WB is new at this and doesn't know the MK fans well, yet. The ignorant website countdown to crash, the sparce details on character roster, the appreciated yet WAY dragged out MKasts. I'm thankful to ShawnBronald for finding this and giving us something new to talk about!

I am "hard at work" here cant you tell!

LOL makes sense :p

But i have them all, adjun pm'd me the link. whoever doesnt have them, message me or him. There is none of the background music however.

Another thing i have noticed is the new "final round" announcement... This has never been in MK before, usually the final round isnt proclaimed, its just Round 3, or Round 5, etc. I dont like that they made final round, it makes MK sound like every fighting game now :(.

Last edited:
I have all of the sounds saved. I was going to save the videos/images, but it seemed mostly pointless. I imagine posting it in the forums would be a no-no unless Patrick gives the thumbs up.

Yes NO posting of the files on the forums.

Last edited:
Like Taj said,
I'll be happy to share the link.... Does anyone have the other sound files?