SPOILER WARNING: New MK9 audio clips... NEW CHARACTERS REVEALED???

Re: New MK9 audio clips... NEW CHARACTERS REVEALED???

That's not really the point. While I enjoy the music, I feel like you shouldn't have posted this. It just seems like you're ruining the end of a good movie before it's even in theaters.

I don't really understand the problem. We already knew the game was to embody the MK1-UMK series of games. None of these characters are "New" to the series. It just confirms that they are, in fact, going to be in it. Also, isn't it up to you, as a reader and fan, to try not to spoil the game for yourself? I mean, you DID click on this thread that said "New Character Revealed". No offense, I just don't think that ShawnBronald deserves to be berated for finding new info for MK9 fans.
* Group Hug *

Awesome find, not sure about that it actually confirms anything.

I agree. While most of those characters will probably make the final cut, this is no guarantee. I do think the arena music is real, though.

wow looks like we got the rest of the characters. Unreal how this happened. But anyways good sounds good music. Looking forward to the game.

Pretty much the truth, HUGE spoilers.

This looks like a files for an upcoming iPhone app or iPhone Mobile Site.

Hey Patrick (or another Mod), could you please edit the title of this post to include a huge *SPOILERS*? Thanks.

I don't think they are huge spoilers, all of them are from MK1-MK3, aside from Quan-Chi, so there is no big surprises, we don't know what they look like or anything.

They're spoilers mostly because they're not intended to be revealed just yet. If they were, Netherrealm would already have put these on the website.

I don't think they are huge spoilers, all of them are from MK1-MK3, aside from Quan-Chi, so there is no big surprises, we don't know what they look like or anything.

Maybe not, but I know that some people only like to hear/read stuff from official sources. I regret not adding *SPOILER* to the title, but I did think it was pretty self explanatory.

Awesome, thanks a lot for the info.
Kabal sounds cool, and even stryker sounds a little cool .
But, brutalities?, i dont like that.
Good to ear quanchi, hope to see another post 3 characters at last DLC.
Human smoke?, interesting, well if not a color palete of scorpion of course.

I make a promise to my self to not spoil me with new characters,,,but netherealms is sooooo slow to actualizate the site and characters.

@ Shawn, you dont have to put spoilers on here, if people dont wanna hear, then dont come here. Simple as that.

Anyhow, this is freaking brilliant, smoke potentially is human, we could have a human sektor (awesome), but one major problem... Stryker :(. However, i do have to give credit to his intro, its pretty funny lol. Im disappointed with shao kahns voice... its too... Generic? The announcer voice is awesome now, they really have fixed it from what they had in the beginning. Overall, im freaking ecstatic about this, thank you shawn, you are awesome my friend lol!

@Shawn- I can see where prophet is coming from as far as spoiling the game goes, but in my opinion, this new information has been long overdue. I can't help but think back to those "big reveal" bullsh*t countdowns and being extremely disappointed. This find makes up for all that! Props homie!

Side note- I don't like shao khans voice
I'm really feeling the armory track. Sickness! courtyard is brilliant as well.

Again thanks! Don't let these foolz tell u otherwise, this is a great find

Maybe not, but I know that some people only like to hear/read stuff from official sources. I regret not adding *SPOILER* to the title, but I did think it was pretty self explanatory.

I added SPOILER to the title, and expect everyone to respect other fans by keeping the spoilers under wraps.

"We are many, You are but one!!!!!!!!!!!!" ERMAC IS IN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I knew the earlier character render most deffinitely confirmed, but his voice is just awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And human sektor!?!?! What would his moves be? lol However, only two critiques...Shao Kahn's voice needs to be deeper and stryker needs to be replaced with a different character all together...I DONT LIKE STRYKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (you either hate him or love, and I for one hate him!!!!!)

@ Shawn, you dont have to put spoilers on here, if people dont wanna hear, then dont come here. Simple as that.

Anyhow, this is freaking brilliant, smoke potentially is human, we could have a human sektor (awesome), but one major problem... Stryker :(. However, i do have to give credit to his intro, its pretty funny lol. Im disappointed with shao kahns voice... its too... Generic? The announcer voice is awesome now, they really have fixed it from what they had in the beginning. Overall, im freaking ecstatic about this, thank you shawn, you are awesome my friend lol!
Khan's voice is pretty weak in my opinion, nothing like MK2 and 3

I added SPOILER to the title, and expect everyone to respect other fans by keeping the spoilers under wraps.

Hi Patrick,
Just wanted to be clear...
So we shouldn't post anything we find other than what has been released officially by NRS? Or we need to make sure to mark the potential spoiler threads appropriately for those not wanting to have anything spoiled for them?

Hi Patrick,
Just wanted to be clear...
So we shouldn't post anything we find other than what has been released officially by NRS? Or we need to make sure to mark the potential spoiler threads appropriately for those not wanting to have anything spoiled for them?

I think everyone should mark the potential spoiler threads appropriately.

I also suggest using the SPOILER tag whenever possible. Here is a guide on how to use it:

Spoiler:
Everyone Dies

Use it like so:

[spoiler=Some Random Movie Ending]Everyone Dies[/spoiler]

Last edited:

I'm so stoked about the possibility of a human form of Sektor! And the brutalities could be the coolest addition yet to the series with the x-ray technology. Imagine beating a character to death watching them break every bone in their body in multiple ways over and over until they are a broken bloody mess laying on the ground! This could also be the tag-team fatalities Boon hinted at.

Spoiler:
I'm glad Noob Saibot is in.
The whole Cyber Sub Zero argument got me aggrivated.
This makes me happy that there is NO Cyber Sub Zero.

Last edited: