SPOILER WARNING: New MK9 audio clips... NEW CHARACTERS REVEALED???

The leak wasn't a leak at all. It was very much planned.

I wish they'd "leak" better shit, though.

A few *leaked* character screens or even the complete roster list would be greatly appreciated.
Still holding out for Noob, Smoke, and Ermac gameplay...
Maybe some Kratos gameplay...

SPOILER ABOUT NEW CHARACTER
I have just read article about MK in CD Action (Polish magazine about games). The autor was in NetherRealm Studio and was talking with the producers about the game, in the article he mentioned that he spoted unintentionally an eployee working on
Spoiler:
Baraka
in his computer !!! Article contained screenshots of Sonya ( some are new, where you can see her face during the fight ). I will take pictures later this week and put them here.

SPOILER ABOUT NEW CHARACTER
I have just read article about MK in CD Action (Polish magazine about games). The autor was in NetherRealm Studio and was talking with the producers about the game, in the article he mentioned that he spoted unintentionally an eployee working on
Spoiler:
Baraka
in his computer !!! Article contained screenshots of Sonya ( some are new, where you can see her face during the fight ). I will take pictures later this week and put them here.

Can you scan the pages please?

The text also says "we accidentaly spotted Baraka on an animator's screen, and undoubtedly fan-favorite Liu Kang will also be in the game" (Before anyone asks: I don't speak Polish - God bless you, Google translator!) Obviously this doesn't confirm Liu Kang, but I'm curious on why we haven't seem or heard nothing about him - even on last Tuesday leaks.

Thank you for the scans! I speak and read Polish, I'll go through these and post accurate translations of anything interesting I find :)

PS:
we accidentaly spotted Baraka on an animator's screen
That's correct indeed. Google did their homework...

Last edited: