SPOILER WARNING: New MK9 audio clips... NEW CHARACTERS REVEALED???

The announcer voice in general sucks. I miss original voices. Mk1 - Great. MK 2 & 3 - amazing.

Everything after that - Shit.

Don't forget that the leak also revealed GREAT musics with NEW STAGES NAMES !!!

So, it's now official that the following stages will be in MK9 :
- Armory
- Shang Tsung garden (new in MK world ?)
- Roof day (a "roof night" to expect ?)
- Courtyard.

I alos get musics of Shang Tsung throne, Temple, Hell and Colesium, but they've been already confirmed... All of them are GREAT ! God, still six months to go until i can play this MK9 !!

Re: New MK9 audio clips... NEW CHARACTERS REVEALED???

That's not really the point. While I enjoy the music, I feel like you shouldn't have posted this. It just seems like you're ruining the end of a good movie before it's even in theaters.

it's your fault for looking at the thread! Why the hell are you blaming him? That pisses me off that you said that. When he saw that, he had a duty to post it here. It's not his fault you didn't want it spoiled and looked anyway! Even though I can't listen to them, I'm really glad noob is pretty much confirmed! Thanks, man!

Man smoke's intro is hilarious ^^
I didn't understood what ermac really says he says we are..... u are only one something like that, can someone tell me what he actually says?
And as we all are talking about voices, characters and stuff what does scorpion says on his intro?
I never understood cuz there was people talking or the audio was low...
Brutality oh yeaH!
Announcer's voice sucks... too fast and not the bloody and dark voices from MK I, MK II and MK III.

Man smoke's intro is hilarious ^^
I didn't understood what ermac really says he says we are..... u are only one something like that, can someone tell me what he actually says?
And as we all are talking about voices, characters and stuff what does scorpion says on his intro?
I never understood cuz there was people talking or the audio was low...
Brutality oh yeaH!
Announcer's voice sucks... too fast and not the bloody and dark voices from MK I, MK II and MK III.
"We are many, you are but one"

Yeah that new voice really does suck.

kind of cool but I was thinking it would be cooler if he ( ermac ) said We will crush you into pieces ( cuz of his telekinesis powers )

i just hope they are faithful to the mk 1-3 style

They most certainly are. I absolutely loved the updated/remixed tracks for the Courtyard, Armory and Rooftop. They have that old school vibe with a new school attitude (or something like that)! ;-)

I really don't think this is an accident guys. Like a couple of guys mentioned before, why aren't there any confirmed character voice overs included? I didn't get to hear any of it but, I think its part of Netherrealm's/WB's plan. I think things are coming out exactly the way they desire.

And the whole human Sektor thing is something to really be taken with a grain of salt, namely because we have confirmed render, fatalaties, and gameplay shots of cyborg Sektor so how can you expect Human Sektor to actually be a big part of the game? I think he may be in a cinematic or maybe DLC though. And to say this is a huge spoil is just not true. I mean its no solid information and with how slow the reveals have been this brings us a little tidbit of joy. I think MVC3 has done such a better job with their reveals. Honestly I rather not see anymore fatalaties, but would like to see more character reveals and vignettes. I love the idea of Brutalities though, as I mentioned it in another post.

I expect that human Sektor would be nothing more than a component of story mode. Obviously he wouldn't have been a cyborg prior to MK3, so if they want to include his character earlier on in the story mode, they need to mock up a human version of him.

Who knows, though? They could allow him to be playable in some capacity. However, I agree with you, UncleRuckus, that this "leak" is suspiciously selective.

I am just curious did NR ever say anything back about those characters being leaked?

http://ps3.ign.com/articles/113/1139087p1.html

Also when will we get new info on mileena shes been #1 on the mk site for a while

nothing has been said really, just "supposed rumors" and the such, thing is its not really much of a leak anyway since we realistically know who the roster is going to consist of nothing roster wise is going to be a real suprise other then maybe "why did they choose XXXXX over XXXXXX type things.

I expect that human Sektor would be nothing more than a component of story mode. Obviously he wouldn't have been a cyborg prior to MK3, so if they want to include his character earlier on in the story mode, they need to mock up a human version of him.

Who knows, though? They could allow him to be playable in some capacity. However, I agree with you, UncleRuckus, that this "leak" is suspiciously selective.
I was thinking the same, story mode as a human I could see them making it work. Obviously the "leak" is selective and I do lean twords it being intentional.

is there anyway to still hear the music files? and as far as the human sektor thing goes, i highly doubt he'll be playable like that too considering everything about him is cyborg based. They would pretty much have to make a whole new character for his human form which would just be pointless

The leak wasn't a leak at all. It was very much planned.

I wish they'd "leak" better shit, though.