NEW MK character to be revealed if MK wins most anticipated game at the VGA's

Commander

The MK Kommunity manager just posted this on twitter:

MK_MortalKombat
If Mortal Kombat wins as Most Anticipated Game at the the VGAs a new character will be revealed to the Kommunity! http://bit.ly/9w7eIN

Go and write in your vote for Mortal Kombat in the "Most anticipated game" category.

it will probably be the same result like the villian face-off that gamespot hosted. don't hold your breath on the idea.

it will probably be the same result like the villian face-off that gamespot hosted. don't hold your breath on the idea.

Sadly, I agree :| Doesn't mean I haven't input Mortal Kombat as my choice but still, my hopes are not high for a reveal.

That was being done by GameSpot last time, so it was kind of one sided how they got the RAMM votes.:-|

Check out the VGA page for yourself.
A LOT of people are voicing in for MK.

Also keep in mind that it's not just a voting poll between 2 game villains.
This is a nomination for most anticipated game.
Anyone can vote in MK and even leave comments as well.
It's 2 totally different things.
That's like comparing apples to oranges.

If we do win this, it's probably a character that is supposedly leaked; Goro and Ermac. It's what happened to Sonya. No one came buckets after Sonya was officially announced.

If we do win this, it's probably a character that is supposedly leaked; Goro and Ermac. It's what happened to Sonya. No one came buckets after Sonya was officially announced.

nobody came buckets after they revealed sonya because they didnt give so much information about her... just showed her character and revealed some photos of her..

RAAM votes? Please explain:)

Okay so a few months back, gamespot had this poll going of the greatest game villain of all time. Shao Kahn was up against the retarded frog from Gears of War, General RAAM, who was in the game for a few seconds. Kahn had a commanding lead until the last day, where a bunch of douche bag, Gears of War cocksuckers jumped on a Proxy server called 4Chan which allowed them to vote multiple times, thus RAAM won.

Back to the thread, i have a feeling this can happen... its much more easier when its not a poll. Plus the majority of votes and comments say MK, so this is a good start.

Okay so a few months back, gamespot had this poll going of the greatest game villain of all time. Shao Kahn was up against the retarded frog from Gears of War, General RAAM, who was in the game for a few seconds. Kahn had a commanding lead until the last day, where a bunch of douche bag, Gears of War cocksuckers jumped on a Proxy server called 4Chan which allowed them to vote multiple times, thus RAAM won.

Back to the thread, i have a feeling this can happen... its much more easier when its not a poll. Plus the majority of votes and comments say MK, so this is a good start.

ok I understand now, thnx. Probaly those shitheads will do the same trick again.

Just to correct you, 4chan is not a proxy server, it is a image board where trolls and such lurk. Their main goal in life is trying to be douchebags and piss off people. So they thought it would be "funny" if they could get Raam to win against Sephiroth especially (along with their phrase, "RAAM IT IN".) but afterwards he won against Shao Kahn as well. There was 10 minutes left and Raam and Shao Kahn were tied (I'm just gonna say that I admit I was proxying them back just as hard.) There was a surge in the last 10 minutes because one of the Gears of War creators posted on twitter that there would be a double xp week if Raam won and so all the Gears of Wars fanboys voted for their crappy villain.

The end.

But 4chan made this because an apparent forum girl said that she will post her tits if RAAM wins. After the win, the post was erased lol

I don't think that 4Chan will troll again... or well, it's 4chan, anything can happen, even a massive MK support lol

But 4chan made this because an apparent forum girl said that she will post her tits if RAAM wins. After the win, the post was erased lol

I don't think that 4Chan will troll again... or well, it's 4chan, anything can happen, even a massive MK support lol

that actually made me LOL. Instead of posting someone else's boobs of some random internet picture she just deleted the post. Well, thats what they deserved.