Courageous Foolishness

Outworld Imp

I know this is a death sentence and I give you full permission to diss or kick me off...but I liked Special Forces.

*flinch*

I know this is a death sentence and I give you full permission to diss or kick me off...but I liked Special Forces.

*flinch*

Don't feel bad dude.
That's your opinion.

Personally, I've never played Special Forces, so I can't judge it. *flinch* LOL

W-wh-what!? Man, I never played this game, but just from the videos, it was enough to form my opinion about the game, which is, the game is TERRIBLE.

hey at least you have guts.
i want to say this, i LOVE armegddon! and its my favorite game and diss me or anything like Outworld Imp said.

YOU GUYS ARE ALL EFFING IDIOTS!!! LOL, kidding. Seriously what the hell does it matter, just cuz you dont follow the general opinion, in special forces' case, an overwhelming general opinion :p, that doesnt mean you shouldnt express yourself... I love every MK game that ive played so far! sure some may piss you off (MK vs. DC *COUGH*) more than others, but that doesnt mean that you should hate the game. MK is MK to me, i will always love whatever it brings.

Seriously what the hell does it matter, just cuz you dont follow the general opinion, in special forces' case, an overwhelming general opinion :p, that doesnt mean you shouldnt express yourself... I love every MK game that ive played so far! sure some may piss you off (MK vs. DC *COUGH*) more than others, but that doesnt mean that you should hate the game. MK is MK to me, i will always love whatever it brings.

i love every mk too(armegddon is my fav.)
but you know how some people can be here(start talking mess about u, saying your dumb, and all that other stuff). hell sometimes even give u bad rep.

and i think you should tell the last part to the ones who hate mk games dude
do you get me taj gill?

YOU GUYS ARE ALL EFFING IDIOTS!!! LOL, kidding. Seriously what the hell does it matter, just cuz you dont follow the general opinion, in special forces' case, an overwhelming general opinion :p, that doesnt mean you shouldnt express yourself... I love every MK game that ive played so far! sure some may piss you off (MK vs. DC *COUGH*) more than others, but that doesnt mean that you should hate the game. MK is MK to me, i will always love whatever it brings.

That's the same way I feel. MK is MK. I've been that way since age 3.

That's the same way I feel. MK is MK. I've been that way since age 3.

Same, MK2 was the first video game I ever played, and since video games are a huge part of people's lives in the present, obviously people like us are always gonna love the game which brought us into the world video games, which is MK in my case. I remember after i played MK2 for Genesis, I was hooked. It wasnt my own genesis, it was my cousins', so after that, i wanted my own system. Obviously i was too young for my own console so i had a game gear with MK1. I played that religiously until I finally got a genesis and UMK3. Life was awesome back then lol :).

i love every mk too(armegddon is my fav.)
but you know how some people can be here(start talking mess about u, saying your dumb, and all that other stuff). hell sometimes even give u bad rep.

and i think you should tell the last part to the ones who hate mk games dude
do you get me taj gill?

I get you Aldo, and yeah i dont think people would give negative rep to others if they like a certain MK that the general population hates... If they do, then theyre retarded. If you really love MK, then you should appreciate everything it brings to us.

Last edited:
Man I just like the original MK. Fighting , not adventure games. And bloody. I've been playng MK since I was 3.

I get you Aldo, and yeah i dont think people would give negative rep to others if they like a certain MK that the general population hates... If they do, then theyre retarded. If you really love MK, then you should appreciate everything it brings to us.

thanks dude, i just dont like to get my feelings hurt cause i am a soft guy like that. but your right so thank you

Well this is good. to be honest I thought i was the only one who liked every Mk game and not one of those people who are in the post Mk3 or pre MK4 group

Well this is good. to be honest I thought i was the only one who liked every Mk game and not one of those people who are in the post Mk3 or pre MK4 group

I'm there with ya. Sure, some are better than others, but I enjoy ever MK game. Beyond MK4 was no limit to me. I welcomed it.

Anyone else wonder why Midway didn't include Tremor in MK: Armageddon?
It seemed like he would be Bad-Ass character to play as.

http://mortalkombat.wikia.com/wiki/Tremor

His abilities were 3-directional fireballs and an Earthquake ground punch.
Plus, he's a Black Dragon ninja.
That sounds AWESOME!!!

wasnt that ermac?

Mortal Kombat Mythologies Sub-Zero wasnt that bad at the time lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Personally I only like the first four and the latest one tbh, but none of them are terrible I just mean those are the best. I also like MK vs DC for the sole reason that it annoys all the online dickheads on sites like comicvine that come out with ridiculous statements like "superman could solo the entire mk cast!". I know it's not canon but it's still good for reference point as to how MK characters match up to comic book characters imo...