Lui Kang problem ?

jmills

Ok so im all done with konquest so then I completed training with lui kang in earthrealm then once thats completed im supposed to go to jades tent in Edenia at 12 am. Well it isnt appearing ?

I think you need to fight against Liu Kang first, and beat him. Then go behind the tent 12:00 am to 12:30 am Friday.

jmills said:
Ok so im all done with konquest so then I completed training with lui kang in earthrealm then once thats completed im supposed to go to jades tent in Edenia at 12 am. Well it isnt appearing ?

It appears only on Friday at 12AM(Thursday 11:59PM)... some people were going to thursday AM or saturday AM which is why I put both times... just meditate to Thursday until around 11PM, once the clock turns to 12AM Friday the chest will appear. 8)

actually u have to go behind the tent and it has to be the beggining of the month to unlock him and the time is the same as the other 2 ppl said

no it doesnt have to be the first of the month..thats for his alt costume...i cant believe no ones mentioned this but you MUST COMPLETE THE JADE/RAIN MISSION FIRST!!!

UberReaper777 said:
no it doesnt have to be the first of the month..thats for his alt costume...i cant believe no ones mentioned this but you MUST COMPLETE THE JADE/RAIN MISSION FIRST!!!

No, I got it and I never did the Jade/Rain mission. I'm not even sure you even have to fight Liu Kang first, but that is what I did when I got him. I am positive that you don't have to mess around with Jade and Rain if you don't want to.