worst character render

eggowaffle12

i was playing MK:A the other day and i played as shang tsung in his alternate costume and i thought to myself "are there any costumes worse than this one?". he looks like a genie or something.

Reptiles Alt in Deadly Alliance..seriously, if there was a more perfect time to use a Alt original ninja outfit that was it instead of using some Bandages and bones...

yeah the reptile costume from MK:DA is pretty ugly. i still think the shang tsung is uglier but the pony tail sub-zero is by far the worst.

I think that Shang Tsung's alternate costume from MKDA was the worst too. He looked like a gay guy XD:zzz:
And sub's alt on deception was ridiculous.

I actually liked the Sub Zero costume, even though it didn't look like him at all.
I think that I must say that Rains costume in MK:A was really bad. they made him look a bit too much like a prince of persia character.

yeah the reptile costume from MK:DA is pretty ugly. i still think the shang tsung is uglier but the pony tail sub-zero is by far the worst.

I agree.
The Sub Zero pony tail is by far the worst.
I didn't care too much for MK: A Rain either.
His alternate was better, but it was still kind of ... meh

I actually liked the Sub Zero costume, even though it didn't look like him at all.
I think that I must say that Rains costume in MK:A was really bad. they made him look a bit too much like a prince of persia character.

Ah, there's nothing wrong with Prince of Persia XD:laugh:
But SRSLY, rain should have something more ninja than prince IMO.:elefant::elefant::elefant:

Actually the outfit itself wasn't so bad but the ponytail ruined the whole look..
The ponytail made his costume be ridiculous, yes. The outfit can be accepted, but only if we take sub-zero's head off. lol.

Lol. I loved these smilies :rock: