Dynasty Warriors 7

GuanxYu

it's been known since October but here's all we got so far

Release - March 25 20100
Trailer

Screenshots/Renders

Gameplay [the commentary is in Japanese], also note the gameplay is still a betta version

features ext.

•There will be more than 60 characters in total (That means between 61-69).

•Jin, Wu, Wei, and Shu will have story modes. The Other force does not have a story mode, but players will be able to use the Other characters in Chronicle Mode.

•Both consoles (PS3 & 360) will support the stereoscopic 3D.

•Weapons have been revealed for several characters. DaQiao's weapon from Multi Raid 2 (Dynasty Warriors: Strikeforce 2) will not return.

•Each character will have 2 different kinds of Musou attacks. All characters' first Musou attacks are normally executed on the ground. For the secondary Musou attack, some characters will have either an Alternate Ground Musou or Jump/Aerial Musou.

•For some important large battles, it will be split into two parts, so you can have two character perspectives (ex: Shu's Chang Ban stage, 1st Part: Zhao Yun, 2nd Part: Zhang Fei).

•Morale bar is gone, but the morale system itself still exists and will be reflected from officer messages and such.

•DLC (Downloadable Content) is confirmed to be added.

•Some weapons will have aerial combo.
•The storyline now covers Jin's unification of China and end of the ROTK period.

•Jin Kingdom has been added as a new faction.

•Cinematic cutscenes will be incorporated into gameplay.

•A new individual story mode called “Chronicle Mode” will allow players to free roam China and create their own destiny with their character.

•Sima Shi, Bao Sanniang, and Sima Zhao are the three new characters so far.

•Xing Cai will be returning after she was cut in the previous installment.

•The game will support stereoscopic 3D.

•The moveset system is back to the Charge-based system. Many if not all returning characters are retaining their old weapons from DW5 back due to the gameplay system reversal (eg. Zhen Ji's flute, Lu Xun's twin blades).

•A secondary weapon system similar to the Strikeforce series will allow players to equip two weapons. The weapons can be switched in real time during combo chains (known as a "Variable Attack"). There are about 360 different varieties of weapons.

•Musou bar has been increased to two gauges and will allow players to use the Musou attack twice. There will also be different kinds of Musou attacks, one based on the weapon and the other based on the character.

•There are no current plans for a PSP release.

•Chronicle Mode will feature a specific battle per character and they will either consist of being historical or fictional. Seeming like the Legend Mode levels alike the Xtreme Legend games from the past.​

Oh my God... I AM FREAKING EXCITED :D :D :D :D. I only play the mainstream dynasty games, the spin offs dont appeal to me, so im happy that this is coming out. Im anticipating the whole Jin dynasty thing, thats gonna be very interesting indeed...

Ive loved the enitre Dynatsy Warriors saga!!!! But when are they gnna make a new Samurai Warriors???? To be honest, Ive always liked the Samurai characters over the dynasty characters...I just feel like they have more diversity and individuality. Deff fave has to be Hattori Hanzo and his kusarigama...fave weapon of all time!!!!!!! If you think about it, they are on dynasty warriors 7 and there is only up to samurai warriors 3, so a new samurai warriors should deff be coming after this!!!!

there's a SW3 for Wii, its getting an Expansion in 2011, but both are being put on one disk for PS3 Release