Baraka???

Commander

Anyone else notice a certain Tarkatan in the NEW Sub Zero gameplay video???

If you pause the video at 0:16 you can see this:

P1000905.jpg

Credit goest to Mr.Simkin, on the IGN MK boards, who spotted this.

I say generic Tarkatan for sure. But that is cool someone on the IGN boards caught that! This also gives me hope Baraka's head and arms will probably look exactly like they did in MK vs DCU. I loved the way he looked in MK vs DCU so if he looks exactly the same, only wearing different clothes I will be an extremely happy camper!

Holy shit. Imagine how sick a team of Scorpion and Baraka would be. I can see it now. Spear move into Baraka's slice and dice move as a team combo. Whoo nelly!

Here's more proof it's just a generic Tarkatan:

The original image shows the Tarkatan on the right side of the arena with Scorpion. There is another Tarkatan on the left side of the stage as well I just found.

Pic Below:

tarkatan.jpg

Even though it's a Generic Tarkatan, at least we know the direction that NetherRealm MIGHT be going for, as far as Baraka's MK 9 look is concerned.

Anyone else notice a certain Tarkatan in the NEW Sub Zero gameplay video???

If you pause the video at 0:16 you can see this:

P1000905.jpg

Credit goest to Mr.Simkin, on the IGN MK boards, who spotted this.

Lets just say it's some irrelevant member of Baraka's species. Cause if that's Baraka (or something similar to what he'll look like) I'm a little disappointed. But there's not much to go by here.

i get the feeling were being played here, im sure the MK team are putting these little hints in on purpose to get us discussing, then they monitor our reaction to see what we think, then they make any changes needed b4 revealing them properly. I thought the same thing when we saw the ermac pic, im sure these leaks are intended. hmmmm who knows

Okay its not baraka guys, clearly theres two tarkatan in the arena, watch it closely in the beginning. And its all good, if they listen to us, the better.

Just thought I'd add one more screenshot. I'm pretty sure the Tarkatans in the new game are roughly the same models used in the cutscenes in MK vs DCU.

generic_tarkatans.jpg