IMDb Listing for Mortal Kombat 2011

Well... if that's any indication, I think Smoke very well may be Human Smoke. Do the cyber ninjas have a voice at all?

Human Smoke !
Human Smoke !
Human Smoke !
Human Smoke !
Human Smoke !
Human Smoke !
Human Smoke !
Human Smoke !
Human Smoke !
Human Smoke !
Human Smoke !
Human Smoke !
Human Smoke !
Human Smoke !
Human Smoke !
Human Smoke !
Human Smoke !
Human Smoke !
Human Smoke !
Human Smoke !
Human Smoke !
Human Smoke !
Human Smoke !
Human Smoke !
Human Smoke !
Human Smoke !
Human Smoke !
Human Smoke !
Human Smoke !
Human Smoke !
Human Smoke !
Human Smoke !
Human Smoke !
Human Smoke !
Human Smoke !
Human Smoke !
Human Smoke !
Human Smoke !
Human Smoke !
Human Smoke !
Human Smoke !
Human Smoke !
Human Smoke !
Human Smoke !
Human Smoke !
Human Smoke !
Human Smoke !
Human Smoke !
Human Smoke !
Human Smoke !
:hail: Human Smoke !

Apparently Clay Rikard is also the voice of Smoke in the Mortal Kombat: Rebirth, and Dana Lyn Baron was the same voice actor who worked for MKvDC. So who knows.

omg please not make him human, because he does the exact same moves as scorpion. the only way he can be human is if he has been totally reworked and a brand new move set. The reason i say have him as a cyborg is at least the moves will look different in that form than in his human form.

omg please not make him human, because he does the exact same moves as scorpion. the only way he can be human is if he has been totally reworked and a brand new move set. The reason i say have him as a cyborg is at least the moves will look different in that form than in his human form.

Of course it should have different moves!! It would be cool if they make Smoke as a completely new character...

remember that Noob Saibot also had the same moves as Scorpion... I would love to see Human Smoke with new personal moves... it would be like to have a new character :)

That's why we are so excited to think it could be possible... Another cyborg, not please... I think with two it's enough... There's a lot of potential in Human Smoke to explore...

Look at this fictional picture of Human Smoke, it looks badass!:
4402149204cc8418c06642.png

Last edited:
Nice find Shawn :), by finding scattered MK 9 pieces on the net and solving them on TRMK, we'll have the complete roster in no time! (if of course the roster is complete which is not the case yet lol). I like both versions of smoke, he is classy as a ninja, but a real badass with his teleport shoryuken move from UMK 3.

in my opinion they should do human or robot one or the other not combined that would be silly. Personally i think the smartest thing they can do is give both. If that requires dlc then so be it, im sure a lot of people would get it, because if you have seen that massive smoke poll and which people like, its damn near a 50 / 50 split vote for either human or robot. Very interesting seeing the mk community voting.

well i'd prefer human smoke, but if a poll is damn near 50/50 then why would a half human half cyborg be silly? it would appease both sides and could retain or add new moves accordingly. besides we have enough ninja's and robots, we aint got no cyborgs

Human ofcourse with his personal set of moves.
but if it happens to be a cyborg version i can live with that :D

Smoke is recognized moreso as a robot, so we'll probably see him presented as such. However, it's possible that the human adaptation will be an alternate costume.

I think the voice actor, assuming the IMDb listing is legit, may just be for the storymode, rather than the actual game. I'm guessing there will be several characters in storymode that aren't on the actual fighting roster. Assuming Smoke still gets automated by the Lin Kuei, the human version (or one that would require a voice) may just be in his back story.

IMDB only lists partial casts until the initial release date... They do that for everything, including blockbuster movies.

well i'd prefer human smoke, but if a poll is damn near 50/50 then why would a half human half cyborg be silly? it would appease both sides and could retain or add new moves accordingly. besides we have enough ninja's and robots, we aint got no cyborgs

well sub zero and smoke are both trying to leave there ninja clan, sub zero gets out and smoke gets caught. i have no idea how they would make a 50 / 50 smoke, unless sub zero comes back and saves him before it happens. But the way they made sub zero sound from the latest video hes just after scorpion for revenge of his brother not even concerned about anything else . So i don't know if that changed sub zeros story already. That bio/ video is very confusing.