So, I think I know the way they're going to be releasing info from here on out...

kontankarite

BANALITY
If you observe how they released info on Scorpion and how it took a good month at least to get that much info on him, I think it's safe to assume that they'll do that with each character until release. This means that November will probably be the month of Sub Zero.

Following up after that will probably be another character, treated the same way. This way, they can go through just about 5 more characters before the game is released.

Of course, there'll always be the MKasts and random big updates to the website.

But I think from here on, it's safe to assume something as simple as a couple new screenshots every Monday instead of something major like a new forum and MK Chat on the website.

Going at that pace, it gives the community just enough insight while keeping us totally in the dark until release.

Give them a week a piece. See if I'm not right about this. You got Scorpion, Sub Zero, Mileena, Shao, and Raiden at least.

Do the math. The only info we'll be getting from the main site as far as this stuff is concerned is from those 5 and of course the mystery character that will be unlocked when they actually manage to launch the forums and chat... which will probably be mid December. :-/