New characters

ZMONEY220

Mortal kombat is a very good game series with over 64 fighters(Excluding DC) probably the most fighters all in a game at once to date in any fighting game
there are also so many characters that are npc or "minor characters"

there is a few characters i wish to see in the MK Future and i will tell you why..

Hydro
hydro2wd.png

He Maybe a comic book character but he can be so much more with his abilities

Tremor
tremor_2.jpg

Tremor is a excellent character he was a boss in MK:SF but he out all should be playable by now
He actually appeared in canon game in the MK Universe
and he would complete the list of colorful ninjas to lol:rofl:

Kratos (God of war)
kratos.jpg

its obvious that kratos if he were 2 be in any crossover game it should be MORTAL KOMBAT

ITS Official that Both Tremor and Kratos have the potential to be in MORTAL KOMBAT
as for hydro if he appeared in a actual game instead of mkp if you havent seen him action he to does have the potential all he needs is a story like tremor and kratos.
Mortal kombat Special forces may have been a bad game but tremor deserves to be playable is all im saying

Last edited:
Agreed. Those are the fake characters I'd actually want to see. But MK ruined games by adding new ones. Ex: Mavado, Hsu Hao, Darrius, Hotaru, Ashrah, Kira, Kobra, Havik and Jarek.

Some were good like Frost, Kenshi, and Moloch. But

There are so many more characters that the MK Team need to worry with before some crappy character from some crappy game. And even if they could find time to put Kratos in, it would be a poor move and make me happy to have the 360 version so I don't have to ever look at him.

I don't know who started this Tremor crap, but seriously, if you wanna play a game with crappy character that beat each up play Street Fighter.

Tremor wouldn't complete the colourful character thing either because he's like the same colour as Scorpion, and almost the same as Cyrax...

There are so many more characters that the MK Team need to worry with before some crappy character from some crappy game. And even if they could find time to put Kratos in, it would be a poor move and make me happy to have the 360 version so I don't have to ever look at him.

I don't know who started this Tremor crap, but seriously, if you wanna play a game with crappy character that beat each up play Street Fighter.

Tremor wouldn't complete the colourful character thing either because he's like the same colour as Scorpion, and almost the same as Cyrax...

i thought cyrax nd scorpion were yellow and tremor was brown...last time i checked yellow nd brown were two different colors.

or tremor could be Orange either way its still not yellow

Last edited by a moderator:
Agreed. Those are the fake characters I'd actually want to see. But MK ruined games by adding new ones. Ex: Mavado, Hsu Hao, Darrius, Hotaru, Ashrah, Kira, Kobra, Havik and Jarek.

Some were good like Frost, Kenshi, and Moloch. But

Mavado, Hsu Hao, Kira and Kobra are one of my favorite characters ! They are very "Mortal Kombat-ish", in my point of view... More than Moloch !

Please Boon, if you're listening to me : make a "Red Dragon clan DLC", with both Mavado and Hsu Hao ! Most of people are waiting for them to be back in the game !! :)

I don't understand the want for underdeveloped and forgetful characters. People are shouting so and so deserves a spotlight but for no good reason. Tremor sucks, Hydro sucks, Kratos sucks. Sorry to say it thexx25 but Mavado is nothing more than a kabal ripoff (who we should be seeing anyway) and Hsu Hao is the single least liked character in mortal kombat. I don't think they deserve DLC status. Even if they ended up with extra slots, i'd still want them to be cut from the list.

Now ill sit here and wait for the "thats just my opinion" defense because its oh-so popular now.

Few Ideas:
1.Tremor 2.Liu Kang's brother 3.Someone like Kung Lao 4.Someone like Jago (KI) 5.Female like Goro 5.Someone like Shao Kahn for DLC or future MK
And Kia, Jattaka from MKMythologies for DLC

im responding to da following user that commented on my thread:

Hansplusmatic
Armon24
Sub-Zero

All the characters that you mentioned are very good characters except Hsu Hao he wont be in any MK in da near future and i dont blame Ed boon for taking him out he would make a good npc and thats it there are so many characters that are unplayable that need to be playable and hsu hao is taking there place. Jarek is a bad character only because he doesnt have his own moveset. Mavado is a good character as well and is nowhere near a kabal knockoff he only seem like kabal because he took his hookswords.

Tremor is a excellent character and MK has been known for having alot of fighters to choose from so it doesnt hurt to add a new 1 for those who havent seen or heard of tremor please look him up
as much as like sareena if they can bring her back they can bring tremor back
Tremor is orange and or brown and is know where near cyrax and scorpion
it is said that he is twice the size of a normal ninja.
i started the tremor shit and i want stop until ed boon hears me out lol

Hydro might be among the "forgetful characters" because he is actually owned by mailbu comics
he doesnt have to be cause he has so much potential same goes for tremor.
Sareena got the spotlight in Mortal kombat Armageddon why not tremor:questionmark:

And whoever says that kratos sucks they need to get they xbox-loving ass outta here
cause kratos doesnt suck and he definitely deserves a spotlight in a brutal game like mortal kombat
and not shit calibur

Everyone can agree that Hsu Hao is a bad character and deserves to be a NPC thats y ed boon removed him
but chameleon should definitely stay as a playable character

Few Ideas:
1.Tremor 2.Liu Kang's brother 3.Someone like Kung Lao 4.Someone like Jago (KI) 5.Female like Goro 5.Someone like Shao Kahn for DLC or future MK
And Kia, Jattaka from MKMythologies for DLC

Liu kang's brother is possibly hornbuckle

Last edited by a moderator:
Characters that should become playable even as DLC are: Tremor, Kia, Jataaka, Tasia, Hornbuckle, and Hydro.

Guest characters should be Kratos (male) and BLOODRAYNE (female).

The rest of the DLC characters should be characters that are part of the MK storyline but appeared after UMK3. Such people would be Quan Chi, Shinnok, Sareena, Nitara, and Tanya.

Fresh new characters would be great too.

Hsu Hao is the single least liked character in mortal kombat

"thats just [your] opinion"

Forums are nothing but opinions, especially in when it comes to speculation.

Personally I'm getting tired of the attacks being thrown around for someone having a differing opinion than another poster.

Opinions are never wrong, even if one person adores Hsu Hao and another despises him, they're both right in their belief, though neither of the opinions expressed are gospel. Get over yourselves, get along and learn to respect each others opinions /rant

ZMONEY220 said:
And whoever says that kratos sucks they need to get they xbox-loving ass outta here
cause kratos doesnt suck and he definitely deserves a spotlight in a brutal game like mortal kombat
and not shit calibur

Kratos in MK may make sense in the brutal factor, however I find a few key things wrong with this whole crossover idea.

• I don't like crossovers
  • MK has a gray guy w/ red tattoos (QC)
  • His fatalities are pain in the ass and too involving
  • He would be overpowered if they kept him true to his game form as he'd be swinging his Blades of Chaos across the entire screen, preventing anyone from getting remotely close to him
  • He's Ancient Greek mythology, MK tries to base themselves in a modern, pseudo-Asian mythos.

Egads, I've expressed my opinion on a message board!

I'll pass on Kratos, or any crossover character for that matter. It was cool with what they did with MK vs DCU, but we don't need Mortal Kombat becoming Soul Calibur (once they started with the crossover characters and guests the series went to crap).

However, I will take brand new MORTAL KOMBAT characters, provided they are good. I actually don't mind the post MK3/4 characters and think that most of them deserve at least another chance (save for Meat and Mokap...that's just laziness).

I would like to see characters from Mythologies and Special Forces included in a future MK game (Tasia, No Face, Kia, Jatakka)

A fembot Lin Kuei (essentially a female Sektor/Cyrax/Smoke) would be awesome, not like Alisa from Tekken but more akin to a Phantasy Star Zero android (only less cute and more badass).

im responding to da following user that commented on my thread:

Hansplusmatic
Armon24
Sub-Zero[/B

And whoever says that kratos sucks they need to get they xbox-loving ass out here

LOL!and i thought i was the only 1 of my kind in here:)but i think k1llkano hit the nail on the head,i know i have got into it with a few people in here and it still didnt change me or my mind,i love debating but if u start losing the will 2 debate just stop responding,because there some people who will keep going like me.i kind of use alot of these post as practice 4 kombat chat so dont take my disagreeing personally.no far as characters, r concerned i think kratos would be perfect for mk9 (but only as dlc though)if they balance out his chain attacks and i would love to see shinnok also

Last edited: