Cyber Sub-Zero Idea - Resurrection of Sub-Zero (ninja)

Unmasked sub-zero was the best sub-zero moveswise, outfitwise, ok maybe not fatalitywise lol. And with that red scar he was a total badass.

YES!!! although i like how they made his scar blue in deadly alliance due to his enhanced powers from the dragon medallion. But unmasked younger sub zero for life! just make him like his deadly alliance version, just younger obviously, red or blue scar, doesnt matter to me and tweak his outfit a little bit, and thatll look AWESOME!

Dude, really? youre gonna complain about liu kangs screams? so basically then, youre saying bruce lee is lame too for making those screams? are you saying the greatest martial artist the world has ever known, was a girl? cuz thats what youre saying if you say liu kangs screams are retarded, because his screams are based off of bruce lee, so unless you do believe that bruce lee was like that, i think you should revise what you said LOL.

ROFL ! Taj, you need to stop posting stuff like that or I am going to break down from laughing.

Dude, really? youre gonna complain about liu kangs screams? so basically then, youre saying bruce lee is lame too for making those screams? are you saying the greatest martial artist the world has ever known, was a girl? cuz thats what youre saying if you say liu kangs screams are retarded, because his screams are based off of bruce lee, so unless you do believe that bruce lee was like that, i think you should revise what you said LOL.

Bruce lee is bad ass. his screams are no where near as bad as Liu Kangs. i'm saying Liu Kang is a Sissy is all.
looks like an ordinary person, no mutations, no spear, no blades, hes not living dead.

to put everything simple.
he's Plain. nothing special

Bruce lee is bad ass. his screams are no where near as bad as Liu Kangs. i'm saying Liu Kang is a Sissy is all.
looks like an ordinary person, no mutations, no spear, no blades, hes not living dead.

to put everything simple.
he's Plain. nothing special

Dude, not everyone from MK has to be some next hybrid, hes the hero of EARTHREALM for a reason, because hes human. The way youre talking is as if no one in MK is bad ass without being superhuman :S

i know. but i just dont like him. plain and simple.

you guys asked....so i answered

I gotta back jawn up a little with this one. I think its because lui kang just seems like the typical generic hero. Theres no perosnality to him besides being a copy cat of bruice lee who is a goody goody that kicks ass. They gotta give him more of an iconic personality.

When I look at Liu Kang I don't see a bruce Lee copy (which happens when I look at Fei Long from SF). He started as one in MK 1, but that changed afterwards. You guys are confused because he screams when he fights, but did you know that you HAVE to scream when you practise martial arts or you get your ass whooped by the teacher (and I am not talking just about Wushu, TaeKwonDo & Karate it's the same thing). After 15 years of TKD I know what I am talking about.

When I look at Liu Kang I don't see a bruce Lee copy (which happens when I look at Fei Long from SF). He started as one in MK 1, but that changed afterwards. You guys are confused because he screams when he fights, but did you know that you HAVE to scream when you practise martial arts or you get your ass whooped by the teacher (and I am not talking just about Wushu, TaeKwonDo & Karate it's the same thing). After 15 years of TKD I know what I am talking about.

YES THANK YOU! thats what ive been saying in the other liu kang thread on this site, when you think of liu kang, you dont think of bruce lee as much as you do when you hear about fei long, or marshall law. And i dont understand whats so bad about the screaming, the screaming is freakin awesome, and i will take your word for it due to your real life kombat expertise! I swear etryus, you and I always share the same views about anything and everything, haha!