Cyber Sub-Zero Idea - Resurrection of Sub-Zero (ninja)

Jawn

this is my idea of a Blue cyborg like sektor, smoke and cyrax.

Story:

The Lin Quei manufactures of the Cyborg Stumbles across Sub-Zero's Frozen Defeated body that liu kang has defeated. to his surprise, Lin Qeui master finds that Sub-zero's Soul is still inside Trapped beneath the ice. Sub-Zero's Body Beaten beyond Resurrection. Lin Qeui Master takes sub-zero to his laboratory, as sub-zero thaws the lin Qeui master builds another cybernetic unit. after the completion he Transfer's sub-zero's Soul into the cybernetic body.

Programmed to Defeat his younger Brother Sub-zero, the only Ninja Ever to Escaped the Lin Quie

Abilities:
Freeze
Ground Freeze
Ice Clone
Slide
Ice Spear
Freeze on Contact

Fatality 1: Freezes Feet to the ground, garbs arm Freezing it and smack it against the opponents head shattering into pieces, repeats for the other arm and finally kicks the rest of the body while half the legs remains standing.

Fatality 2: Puts finger into opponents mouth Freezing them pick up the body slams it down on the other side shattering like glass.

Name: Suzero (Suhz- Arrow)

Um bro... Sorry to burst your bubble and all, but if you want this sub zero in MK 2011, it wont work cuz the sub zero in MK 2011 is indeed the older sub zero... And ive said it time and time again, if they make a cyber sub zero, i will lose all respect towards NR studios for ruining such iconic CHARACTERS, meaning both the older and younger versions. I am totally against this idea, hopefully it will never happen. Just my opinion.

Um bro... Sorry to burst your bubble and all, but if you want this sub zero in MK 2011, it wont work cuz the sub zero in MK 2011 is indeed the older sub zero... And ive said it time and time again, if they make a cyber sub zero, i will lose all respect towards NR studios for ruining such iconic CHARACTERS, meaning both the older and younger versions. I am totally against this idea, hopefully it will never happen. Just my opinion.
Please listen to him i mean look at how many people were mad when liu became a zombie, And that was liu image if Sub-zero was changed.

Please listen to him i mean look at how many people were mad when liu became a zombie, And that was liu image if Sub-zero was changed.

Holy shit dont remind me of that bro, you have no idea how mad i was, i quickly unlocked his alternate costume in both MK:D and MK:A, i never used liu kang with his retarded zombie look EVER, LOL!!!

Amen brother, I'm with you 100%, they'd only do damage to Sub's character (elder or young) by making him a tin can, could'nt have said it better myself! I strongly feel if young Sub Zero makes an appearance it will be via DLC and in his MK 3 uniform, with probably an Ultimate MK 3 or MK DA uniform as an alternate costume, which would be badass.

This is another issue I strongly agree with, I'm not much of a Liu Kang player, but he is a major staple of the series, I could'nt believe the killed him off in MK DA, and brought him back as a brain eater in MK D!

And ive said it time and time again, if they make a cyber sub zero, i will lose all respect towards NR studios for ruining such iconic CHARACTERS, meaning both the older and younger versions. I am totally against this idea, hopefully it will never happen. Just my opinion.

Agreed.
Iconic characters, such as Sub Zero, should not be changed so drastically.
I aslo hate the idea of 2 Sub Zero's in the first place, but I'll take that over a cyber Sub Zero, ANY DAY.

My heart sank when they made Liu Kang a Zombie.
I just sat there with a "WTF" look on my face.
I was in as much disbelief as when Scorpion wasn't in MK 3.

as a liu kang fan i kinda didnt like that he wasnet the hero of mortal kombat anymore
cause he was like a ryu for mortal kombat
but NOOO they had to kill him

but i said eff it at least its better than nothing
but i didnt like how he had the bruce lee voice with a damn zombie body(even tho i do like the design)
so like tai jinn i just used he alt. costume

but for sub zero uhhhh HELL NO! dont do dat

not to be a MK 2011 Fighter no.

it was just an idea and story i came up with for a Cyborg Subzero. not to replace Sub-Zero period, but just his older brother renamed as SuZerro(Suhz Arrow)

as for liu kang i hated him until he became a Zombie i never bothered to unlock his Alternate costume. quite the opposite. i played MK since i was 4 or 5 years old long hatred of Liu Kang till he became a Zombie then i liked him better.

what about a Cyborg Scorpion ?! ...LOL

i liked 2 sub zero's hated the idea in MKT for N64 they made a Super Sub-Zero all Abilities from both Subzero's into 1

i'm not a fan of the robot's. my 2nd fav character is Smoke (human form)

and gee i thought you guys would like the idea......guess not.

Cyber Subzero :slap:

it was just an idea and story i came up with for a Cyborg Subzero. not to replace Sub-Zero period, but just his older brother renamed as SuZerro(Suhz Arrow)

as for liu kang i hated him until he became a Zombie i never bothered to unlock his Alternate costume. quite the opposite. i played MK since i was 4 or 5 years old long hatred of Liu Kang till he became a Zombie then i liked him better.

i liked 2 sub zero's hated the idea in MKT for N64 they made a Super Sub-Zero all Abilities from both Subzero's into 1

LOL, sorry bro but no way will we klassic MK fans love the idea of a cyber sub zero whatsoever... and cyber scorpion? thats not a very funny joke, dont mention it again haha! And im glad you like the 2 sub zeros in one game thing, im totally down for that if younger is unmasked and has different moves.

honestly, I always thought the unmasked subzero was lame. then again I never liked lui kang either lol just my opinion but I hope they change his image up and change up the younger sub zero slightly too since the older one came back in place

I wanted to ask a lot of people this question but never got to it, since u brought it up i'll ask you. how come you hated liu kang before he was a zombie?

honestly, I always thought the unmasked subzero was lame. then again I never liked lui kang either lol just my opinion but I hope they change his image up and change up the younger sub zero slightly too since the older one came back in place

Aw come on man, you hated his MK:DA unmasked version??? That was so BADASS!!!

Aw come on man, you hated his MK:DA unmasked version??? That was so BADASS!!!

I didnt hate that one, just always liked him with the mask better. I personally like the mystery of not knowing what their face actually looks like. Also I wasnt liking how subzero looked like a crazed old guy lol maybe with these new graphics I'll be more open to it. They really improved jax compared to DA. He looks awsome now

Unmasked sub-zero was the best sub-zero moveswise, outfitwise, ok maybe not fatalitywise lol. And with that red scar he was a total badass.

i hated liu kang and still do beacause.

he's suppose to be a guy but screams like a ****ing Female Chimp in Pain. Waaaa !!! that's is ****ing lame.
its not a hate hate. it more of don't like and don't care for kind of hate for liu kang.

i like bad as charatcers such as Scorpion and Sub-Zero, but neither one is my fav.

Baraka is my all time Favorite Fighter. them big ass blades coming out of his arms and Razor sharp teeth ! k'mon who doesn't like Baraka ?!. sure he could use some new moves and some better fighting skills. MK vs DC is the Best Looking Baraka to date and best fighting skills.

as for hating changes. i hated Baraka's new MKD Outfit.

he's suppose to be a guy but screams like a ****ing Female Chimp in Pain. Waaaa !!! that's is ****ing lame.
its not a hate hate. it more of don't like and don't care for kind of hate for liu kang.

Dude, really? youre gonna complain about liu kangs screams? so basically then, youre saying bruce lee is lame too for making those screams? are you saying the greatest martial artist the world has ever known, was a girl? cuz thats what youre saying if you say liu kangs screams are retarded, because his screams are based off of bruce lee, so unless you do believe that bruce lee was like that, i think you should revise what you said LOL.