New DLC Character news?

lol you want info on DLC characters on a game that is yet to announce its full roster and is close to a year till it's released.

If I was not sat on the toilet right now I think I might of pissed my pants.

Anyone here of any more info on some DLC characters?

We have yet to hear news about standard, included characters and you're wondering about DLC??? The game is still over 5 months away from release (assuming they meet their deadline for once).

Anyway, the only tiny bit of possible DLC news could be the most recent Hector Sanchez interview. The interviewer asks about the possibility of any Mortal Kombat 4 characters appearing in the game. Instead of answering him, Hector quickly mentions the benefits of DLC. Hhm... perhaps we will be getting an MK4 character or two when DLC is implemented (my guess is Quan Chi, though I still strongly believe he will be included on the standard roster).

Hector Sanchez recent interview, I think from Mexico E3 where he states deep secrets for MK (2011) but may have to wait a couple more months on info concerning DLC I'd say.

Not as far as I know...we still have yet for the standard character roster to come out so I'm not even worried about DLC. I'm pretty sure DLC will feature 'guest' characters from other licenses (hopefully not) and also characters post MK4 (from Deadly Alliance, Deception, etc...).

Yeah were all wondering the same thing, also another question is wether it will just be mk characters from later games, or characters from other franchises

I hope to god they dont include characters from other franchises, this is supposed to be a complete back to MK game, to add other characters from other franchises would ruin the overall tone of the game

In the lastest interview by GT TV. Ed Boon said that the final number of characters has not been defined yet. I guess for DLC you'll have to wait for them to define the original roster. I just hope all characters from MK trilogy will be in.

In the lastest interview by GT TV. Ed Boon said that the final number of characters has not been defined yet. I guess for DLC you'll have to wait for them to define the original roster. I just hope all characters from MK trilogy will be in.

Agreed, I am really hoping for all the Ninjas to be in this, especially Rain. I also hope they aren't TOO different from teach other that they don't even look like Ninjas anymore. I understand back then palette swapping was the only way to squeeze more characters in, but to me at least, it worked!

I also hope they aren't TOO different from teach other

Ed Boon said that the characters will all be unique. I am very curious to see how they'll manage that with Ermac & Rain (crosses fingers for them to be included). I hope they'll still look like ninjas as you stated.

From the MKT bosses, I'd prefer at least Goro and the four legged Motaro to return. I think Khameleon (female only) should return too.

Let's hope mk remains true to itself and keeps any other franchises out. They had a character created for mk4 from someone else but didn't let him in the game. I hope the continues.