cyber subzero?

pgd42

alright since the original subzero is back, and the younger brother should most likely be in the game some how, theres a chance that he might be turned into a cyber ninja and smoke might be the one who escaped this time. I think that way it would be a good mix up if we were to have 2 subzeros so they wouldnt be exactly alike. What do you guys think?

I think Cyber Sub and Human Smoke would make a good Duo team especially if duos get their own endings.

What I want to know is, how the loyal Older Sub is going to fit in, if he is still alive and the Lin Kuei automates their warriors. Maybe him and Smoke are refugees or try to take down the LK similar to how they did when it was Noob and Robo Smoke.

that would be really cool if they actually go that detailed with the subzero histories. Im wandering how the two brothers would interact with eachother given the younger one is a cyborg or still a ninja. I'm also wandering if scorpion goes after both of them.

I like the idea of somehow having both Sub Zeroes in this game, I just hope they don't turn one of them into a robot, I'd rather see one of them turn into Noob, or you never know, halfway through story mode they might kill off elder Sub and you continue the game as young Sub. As of right now we know so little we could guess all day.

A robot version of younger Sub could be cool but I think they'd have to change the ice powers to mix it up a bit!

my van never starts in the winter - so a freezing robot wont work too well either, it will keep seizing up and you would have to get the de-icer out before every fight :/

I'd just rather see something else, than ANOTHER cyborg.

For example, a plot in which Younger Sub Zero is trying to help his older brother escape the Lin Kuei.
In the process of helping his older brother escape, he gets killed.
Younger Sub Zero is now Noob Saibot.

^^
I'd prefer that, over a cyborg story.

Or maybe his brother mastered another element? Doubtful.. but its a possibility. I would be surprised if thy change this sub zero. I think the big change will be human smoke not being robo.

Just keep them both normal, theyre both bad ass characters, and it worked in UMK3/Trilogy, so I dont see why it wouldnt work in this game. I dont mind two human sub zeros at all, theyre both brothers. If anything, since this game is a combination of MK 1 - 3, i dont see why both noob and "older" sub zero cant be in this game, i mean theres a long timeline of events for this game, so they could pull it off easily.

Just keep them both normal, theyre both bad ass characters, and it worked in UMK3/Trilogy, so I dont see why it wouldnt work in this game. I dont mind two human sub zeros at all, theyre both brothers. If anything, since this game is a combination of MK 1 - 3, i dont see why both noob and "older" sub zero cant be in this game, i mean theres a long timeline of events for this game, so they could pull it off easily.
I agree with this, you also Perfectly Justify Noob saibot being in the game as it spans from MK1-3

But this is not supposed to be a retelling of MK1 - U3. The time-line is going to be altered. And really I never liked the idea of Noob being Sub, since they share nothing in common at all.

Yeah it could be the younger sub that ends up noob, Anything can happen really just dont expect it to be too close to the storyline we all know

All i hope is that they leave younger sub zero the way he is, i mean i enjoyed the fact that he had a lot of good principles and stuff, recreating the lin kuei clan as a force for good, etc. i am in constant conflict over which sub zero i like better - the older or younger lol

i would prefer it if the older sub zero remained noob saibot but we had 2 different sub zeros in the game along with a noob saibot they can create a story sort of like quan chi takes his essence from the underworld and makes noob saibot. If they can create 2 very different sub zeros i would love this game just a little more.