GameTrailers Reveal: Jax/The Subway

Re: GameTrailers Mortal Kombat Promo Is Up!

Ya I was just about to put a topic up. I am really looking forward to the character reveal and to see some new Fatalities would be amazing.

The krypt was confirmed a while back.. I definitely don't wanna see new fatalities :( those should of been suprises in the 1st place.

The new arena will probably be Scorpion's lair.. I hope not! I wanna see new stuff!!

Is the crypt coming back please tell me some one
Is the crypt coming back
Is the crypt coming back if it is.tell me inwanna know where Incan here about it or see it
Is the crypt coming back
Can some on tell me if the crypt is coming back couse I'm freaking out and if it is can some one tell me where I can see it or find. Please some one confirm this if it's true or not please

You do not need to ask this five different times in five different places. All you're doing is creating spam. Ask your question once and either wait patiently for a response or do your own research.

You do not need to ask this five different times in five different places. All you're doing is creating spam. Ask your question once and either wait patiently for a response or do your own research.

And in all reality, who cares if it is? Lmao

So when will this be out tomorrow? They just said it will be released on thursday? Did GTTV give a specific time?

So is it tonight at 1:10am or Thursday @ 1:10am

I hate GT TV's promo's description of when the show is on. What they should say is Friday 1am. Because Thursday 1am would be late, late tonight! But I must note too 1am is not accurate everywhere. Where I live it's usually on around 8 or 9pm Thursday night. I forget when exactly it's on but it's definitely not 1am Friday, for me at least.

Yes it's Thursday night/Friday 1am (depending on where you live in U.S.), NOT Wednesday night/Thursday 1am. The first thing they say in the trailer is "This Thursday night".

Oh...that sucks. Though I'm still going to check at Thursday 1am just because ;)

They said it would be a new character, any chance of the character being brand new (never introduced in MK)? If not I have a feeling the character is going to be Liu Kang, Shang Tsung, Jax or Sonya.

As for the arena, I'm hoping for the church (from MK3) or portal (MK2).

Oh...that sucks. Though I'm still going to check at Thursday 1am just because ;)

They said it would be a new character, any chance of the character being brand new (never introduced in MK)? If not I have a feeling the character is going to be Liu Kang, Shang Tsung, Jax or Sonya.

As for the arena, I'm hoping for the church (from MK3) or portal (MK2).

Dont bother staying up tonight til 1 am to see because its not happening at that time. Although they say thursday, i just checked my program guide on my digital cable box and its technically on friday, at 1:10 AM on spike tv. I guess since most of us say "oh thursday night at 1:10 AM" even though its really friday, i guess spike tv went by that as well to avoid mass confusion. Although they shouldnt, and i shouldnt, i also say it like that as well, so it didnt really confuse me.

SO EVERYONE, THURSDAY NIGHT, NOT TONIGHT (Its currently wednesday as im writing this post), STAY UP TIL 1:10 AM (Eastern Standard Time, convert it to your own time, if you dont live in this time zone) IF YOU WANNA SEE THE SEGMENT OF MORTAL KOMBAT ON GTTV!!!

That's probably why the other parts of the MKast aren't being shown yet (besides them not done editing eitter). They likely include footage or info of the same new character/level.

I really don't wanna see any more fatalities. With that said I KNOW I'm going to sit there and watch those F*****' fatalities once it aires. Im such an idiot.