GameTrailers Reveal: Jax/The Subway

Re: Today's the Big Day! 10/28/2010

I hope its Liu Kang who gets revealed, i know theres a lot of speculation about that, and it wouldnt be that big of a surprise to us, but i still want to see how he would look in the new game... MK2 costume with the short hair hopefully!!! As for the arena, i wanna see Shang Tsung's Courtyard, or The Courtyard, w.e. the hell you wanna call it from MK1 and Deception! And for the new fatalities, hopefully scorpions second fatality and if liu kang gets revealed; one of his.

Last edited:

Technically, tomorrow is the 'big day'. GameTrailer's TV airs sometime around 1AM, thus, Friday morning (10/29). Anyhow.... I'm looking forward to seeing new content, but I'm not overly excited. It will most likely be Liu Kang who is revealed. Not a huge fan of his, sorry. Perhaps he will have a newer look or story, but I doubt it.

Meh, I will be in school when it happens, why oh why is it always American timezones! XD

lol :D
when the character will be revealed it will be friday on israel :(
and i will be sleeping :(
but, after school ----> im going straight to GT

I hope this is a completely different character from the one teased on the website....but yeah I am not too confident that will be the case...lol

Re: GameTrailers Mortal Kombat Promo Is Up!

Exciting stuff, indeed.

On another note, please keep all discussion about this event in this thread, I've merged it twice now and it's all the same stuff :)

Hoping to see Shang Tsung's fighting model, and The Temple (MK3) revealed, it was such an atmospheric arena (I'll have to do my own version of it in some art).

As far as fatalities, meh, I like to be surprised by them when playing the game, not given every nugget available.

So... is it appearing live to be seen at an exact time only or will it be available to watch anytime?

lol @ Kato. After looking at that list, I really do hope Goro makes a return. I'd imagine he will play some role in the game, but to see him redone would be cool. I still remember the shock of making it up to Goro for the first time in MK1. Holy <bleep>!

is this gonna be on the Gt website right away or is it on the spike on tv only. does anyone know?
if its on the website can anyone give a link when its out please.

lol @ Kato. After looking at that list, I really do hope Goro makes a return. I'd imagine he will play some role in the game, but to see him redone would be cool. I still remember the shock of making it up to Goro for the first time in MK1. Holy <bleep>!

Yeah i Lol'd at Kato too. and last time i played MK1 was when i was about 7. Goro was A big surprise As he seemed so strange.

So what happened? I'm on the iPhone so I can't watch the episode. Is it even released at all?

I see you guys are talking about Kano and Goro. Were they confirmed or something?

it hasn't been released yet, and Were talking about them becuase theres a poll asking which character would we like to see back most, and Instead of Kano they spelt it Kato, LOL.,

JAX JAX JAX JAX JAX JAX JAX JAX

Jax was the one revealed. He looked badass.
The new arena was the subway. Looks badass as well.