GameTrailers Reveal: Jax/The Subway

Re: Jax & subway confirmed!

Does this mean Sub-Zero is getting 3 fatalities? Because I could swear I've already seen both of his...

From what I recall, most characters will have more than 2 fatalities, but they're also still working on them, too. In fact, I remember someone saying that even Kung Lao's ground saw fatality isn't gonna get some tweaking.

Great! Major Briggs made it ! But I am not sure the ??? means Jax. Maybe we'll get a new character reveal soon.

Re: GameTrailers Mortal Kombat Promo Is Up!

can someone please post a link i seen the gametrailers website i dont know were to go thanks.
need some help here

There is no way too see it yet. Calm down, i posted two screens of jax. If you wait about 3 hours the entire episode will be up on gametrailers.com They even have a countdown on gametrailers saying when the episode will be posted. As far as any other way of seeing it I don't think you will. It'll all be HD on their site so just be patient.

im on the gametrailers site now, its been well over 3 hours, cant find the show or any countdown for it, can anyone help??

can we watch this yet?? links anyone?

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: GameTrailers

Considering Boon has said everyone from the first 3 games will be there, I'd say that's a stronger possibility ;)

Who would that be?

mortalkombata.jpg

Gametrailers TV

http://www.gametrailers.com/episode/gametrailers-tv/108?ch=1&sd=1

Last edited by a moderator:

by the way people, if you watch the video Ed boon tells you jaxs fatality without any warning :( id much prefer a spoiler alert on these shows as i wanted to see the new charactor but not the fatalities, innyhoo, heres more spoilers so if you dont wana know dont read the rest of this....

the stage fatality was awsome, but could be better if given some anticipation,, for example when jax throws them to the other side and they get instantly hit its all a bit too quick, id like to see it where after he gives them brain damage from the first train and he then throws them to the other side theyre stumbling about on the edge in a daze and you can hear the sound of a train coming and see the train lights and your thinking 'ARE THEY GUNNA FALL ONTO THE TRACK!!??' 'IS HE GUNNA FINISH THEM AND PUSH THEM ONTO THE TRACK?? and just as your thinking that jax pounds the ground knocking them into the oncoming train.

fair enough that would only work for jax but the other charactors would just push them