GameTrailers Reveal: Jax/The Subway

What character and arena would you like to be revealed tomorrow!?

I would like to see a female character like Sindel, Sonya, and/or Jade.
And arena, probably the Subway..

you?

Re: What character and arena would you like to be revealed tomorrow!?

ermac...btw geoff keighley from gttv made his own FATALITY for the game

Re: GameTrailers Mortal Kombat Promo Is Up!

Thursday at 1:10am.. after midnight tonight its thursday... an hour and ten minutes after midnight

Thursday at 1:10am.. after midnight its thursday... an hour and ten minutes after midnight

so let me get this straight......Thursday @ 1:30 in the morning....as in 4 hrs and 41 mins.??? or is it on 2morrow night @ 1:30 in the morn. as in Friday???

so let me get this straight......Thursday @ 1:30 in the morning....as in 4 hrs and 41 mins.??? or is it on 2morrow night @ 1:30 in the morn. as in Friday???

beats me dude im so freaken confused. Thursday at 1:10 is like in a few hours...wont it make sense for it to be on friday since its fatality friday?

Last edited:

not really interested in seeing fatalities that shud be the one thing that stays secret I do wish we were getting more character and arena reveals though

i'd like it to be Liu kang Sonya or Jax and Subway or Temple for arena

I wanna see baraka.

For the arena.. I don't know what its called off the top of my head but the second arena in mk2 would be cool. Especially since its a pit fatty level.

beats me dude im so freaken confused. Thursday at 1:10 is like in a few hours...wont it make sense for it to be on friday since its fatality friday?

It's been mentioned already in this thread, and the first thing they say in the preview is Thursday night. Thursday night Pacific U.S. time/Friday morning Eastern U.S. time. Stay up tomorrow night.

This coming monday is going to be another big day for new MK stuff, since that is when the MK website countdown ends, as well as the new MKast is coming out.

UGH OMG!!!! I hope it is Sonya or Jade. N Subway arena.. i cant wait for tonite! i really dnt want to see any fatalities rite now.

Liu Kang will be revealed... And, I suppose the stage could be Scorpions Lair or possibly a stage representative to Liu Kang in some fashion.

I'm expecting the character to be either Liu Kang or Baraka! Could possibly be Sonya or Jax but I'm doubtful on it being anybody else :)

As for Arenas, I'm hoping for the Subway or the Portal. Scorpion's lair would be cool though!

whats GTTV? and whats spike?,, sorry i dont have a T.V - can you watch this online? if not i hope pple post the charactor and the arena on here but please please pleaaaase! dont tell us the fatality!!

whats GTTV? and whats spike?,, sorry i dont have a T.V - can you watch this online? if not i hope pple post the charactor and the arena on here but please please pleaaaase! dont tell us the fatality!!

You don't need a TV you can watch it on release by clicking HERE

Today's the Big Day! 10/28/2010

Gametrailers will feature a new character and a new arena... Are we excited?! =D