"???" hint or joke on themortalkombat.com

fraysol

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
I decided to look on there and found that when you hover over "???" it turns to "Go To Hell"...

First thought was "WTF"... either they are joking or hinting something...

I think it's hilarious.
lmao.

Fans: "Who's the secret character?"
NR: "Go to hell. You'll find out later."

Ed Boon and NR have been notorious for screwing around with the fans.
I'm not offended.

Glad to see that they have a good sense of humor.

Last edited:
lol, if anyone seriously takes offense to that, well, they probably shouldn't be playing Mortal Kombat in the first place.

I only posted this find to see what people thought of and there first thoughts. I know the wrong person would see it the wrong way. Heck the slogan for Dante's Inferno was "Go to hell" if im correct.

I never noticed the "Go to Hell" text before. It's probably nothing more than a placeholder for something to be revealed later on.

Well in a nut shell. It could be the neterrealm levelor it could be Qin-chi. But then again he is from mk4.or it could be a new character of some sort maybe even a brother of scorpion (you never know with boon he's wired like that) that's opinion maybe I just got a big imagination idk.

I don't know if anyone noticed this but on Scorpion's Page it doesn't show go to hell, which in-fact could be another hint?

Well in a nut shell. It could be the neterrealm levelor it could be Qin-chi.

First I thought of Quan Chi too (since scorpion sent him to hell in mk4), but the priority is given to the original trilogy roster, why revealing Quan Chi now? He'll be probably a DLC. idk.