Mileena's new FATALITY

MileenaK

I just saw Mileena's second fatality...

She looks at her opponent and rapidly throws both of her sais (once at a time) to each of the opponent's feet, then while she walks all sexy towards the opponent, s/he screams for mercy, but then she grabs them from the hips and breaks their body into two pieces...

Mileena wins, FATALITY!:twisted:

Last edited:
I searched for this and did not find it anywhere.

If you really did see this, please post a link. If you are making this up, please don't do that......

this is her real second fatality......but there is no video....i saw it on the latest MKast. It shows the begining of it. She throws her sais into each foot, and then she grabs you by your hips and rips your torso off leaving your feet still stuck to the ground. Check it out on the latest MKast......you'll see

Can someone please post it? I can't seem to find it for some reason and I want to make sure this info is real so people don't go spreading false news.

I can't find anything, either. Even when looking for MKast stuff, all I get is the one released a month or three ago.

I can't access the MKast because it requires me to have a youtube account. And yes, I've already known that her fatality is like that. I hope she does more than just rip out the body off of the legs.

Thanks for the links, guys.

In the future (to the OP), please use links to provide proof when posting things like this. If you post this as confirmation, someone will see it and pass it along, and it will get around on the net and TRMK will look stupid if it's a fake. Got to make sure it's credible.

~Thanks!

Man... I really hope they're joking. You know, really... Millina's fatality is exactly the same as Johnny Cage and Sub Zero's. So far, Kung Lao's hat fatality is the most original one I've seen. The rest seems like something they've either done before or ran out of ideas.

Reptile's acid puke fatality. Did you know he does that in Shaolin Monks?

You know... I bet I could have made a better fatality for Mileena. It would have been cooler to see her rip out a rib, use it to slash open the victim's chest, and then eat the heart out.

Umm... Has anyone noticed that Sonya is also in this same MKcast? Out of curiosity, I was letting the video run and totally caught her at the corner of my eye while eating food! I almost choked! She is at around 8:55 into the video..

Umm... Has anyone noticed that Sonya is also in this same MKcast? Out of curiosity, I was letting the video run and totally caught her at the corner of my eye while eating food! I almost choked! She is at around 8:55 into the video..

Yeah, it's been talked about. It's just her MK vs. DC model for the sake of having concept art, it's nothing special.