Scorpion's Bio Thread ~ All Discussion about Scorpion's Bio goes here

nomad

ok so this is really weird.. scorpions bio on www.themortalkombat.com has changed to this:

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Nulla neque nibh, facilisis ut adipiscing nec, mattis sit amet enim. Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Nullam et augue nec eros convallis rutrum sit amet in nisl. Vestibulum ante ipsum primis in faucibus orci luctus et ultrices posuere cubilia Curae; Donec vehicula imperdiet faucibus. Donec quis lacus et diam sodales suscipit a at dolor. Nunc commodo justo non magna tincidunt dictum. Vestibulum condimentum libero sit amet velit hendrerit semper. Morbi volutpat accumsan lorem eget viverra. Nullam quis felis a metus lacinia lobortis vitae eget felis. Pellentesque gravida nibh eu turpis convallis a sodales purus tincidunt. Sed mauris ipsum, sagittis id imperdiet dapibus, pulvinar sed lorem. Vestibulum posuere aliquam tincidunt. Aliquam erat volutpat.

Aliquam id lobortis diam. Ut eget arcu justo, nec varius arcu. Sed sagittis scelerisque tincidunt. Sed tincidunt nulla sed ante tempor imperdiet. Sed venenatis imperdiet odio, sit amet dictum nisi mattis at. Quisque a massa ut erat volutpat consequat. Vivamus augue est, faucibus at mattis non, consequat vitae urna. Nam nec dolor nisl, ac commodo tortor. Sed viverra sodales ornare. Vivamus tempor convallis justo at pretium. Cras vel erat sed quam pulvinar pulvinar. Vestibulum sollicitudin molestie nibh, vitae suscipit nunc auctor nec.
Mauris ligula felis, placerat rutrum volutpat eget, tincidunt a nisl.

Last edited:
Re: scorpion bio change ?

Yes, when you use a website creator, the place where the text should be is filled with latin gibberish. That is until you fill the text zone with your own text.

eh, no body likes scorpion anyway. am I right? but seriously, he's a ninja come back from the dead on a mission of revenge because he gotted killdeded by subzero. now correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't it considered an honor to die in battle if you were a ninja? what the heck makes scorpion think he's so special? what an honorable death ain't good enough for him? you gotta go and ruin subzero's day too? if ya ask me he jus need to be ova it yo. be all like hay u beated me an stuff because you was the better warrior an just squash it. nobody likes a sore loser, especially when they come back from the dead lookin like a jaundice banana. lol jk. he looks cool in this game, but as you can see subzo is the freekin mayn.

Last edited:

eh, no body likes scorpion anyway. am I right?

I like Scorpion just as much as I like Sub. :)

Scorpion's family was ALSO killed by Sub Zero, in the original storyline.
Most people would want to get revenge, if you killed their spouse and child.
Sub Zero killing Scorpion and his family was not honorable, by ANY means.

Think about it from Scorpion's point of view.
If someone killed your wife and kid, wouldn't you go to hell and back to make sure the bastard got what he deserved.

I sure as hell would.

Last edited:

eh, no body likes scorpion anyway. am I right? but seriously, he's a ninja come back from the dead on a mission of revenge because he gotted killdeded by subzero. now correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't it considered an honor to die in battle if you were a ninja? what the heck makes scorpion think he's so special? what an honorable death ain't good enough for him? you gotta go and ruin subzero's day too? if ya ask me he jus need to be ova it yo. be all like hay u beated me an stuff because you was the better warrior an just squash it. nobody likes a sore loser, especially when they come back from the dead lookin like a jaundice banana. lol jk. he looks cool in this game, but as you can see subzo is the freekin mayn.

i hope u get mk9 on ps3,i love crushing sub-zero players,please take down my gamertags and i will b more than happy 2 explain y sub-zero is a coward,and 4 tha record its samurais that take honor in death not ninja

Sub-Zero and Scorpion are my two favorite characters and already those are the two I'm going to be Tag Teaming with the most. Of course I really want to try and master most of the characters in the new MK.

First of all my lil scorpionites, it was Quan Chi who killed his family and clan. Not subzero he killed Scorpion, though that was the original story, and if Subzero and noob are still the same guy, then Quan Chi is still to blame. and if I was scorpion, well heck they're dead I'm dead, problem solved. One big happy dead family.

If your profession is to be a trained murderer (ninja) then you'd think"hmmmmm maybe starting a family ain't such a bright idea because my enemies may find they're whereabouts". Point blank Scorpion should have seen it coming. plus being a ninja did this guy really have any business being a parent? I mean he kills people for a living can you imagine what his mornings must be like ," see you two later the clan just called I have to go pull some guys heart out through his ass. oh and make sure that junior takes his vitamins".

And as for you MAGNUM, Scorpion is always the easiest and cheapest character on the selection screen. when you get ur ass whipped in story mode just pick scorpion and a 2 year old can own at MK or MK vs DC I should say. The point is I'm sure you will win because Scorpion is cheap, now if they balanced this new game I may just have to get another PS3 so I can show you what defeat looks like. and actually ninja did believe in dying with honor. it was considered an honor to die on a mission serving your lord. actually very similar to samurai because ninja were initially ronin. so HAH!!!! holla back youngin

First of all my lil scorpionites, it was Quan Chi who killed his family and clan. Not subzero he killed Scorpion, though that was the original story, and if Subzero and noob are still the same guy, then Quan Chi is still to blame. and if I was scorpion, well heck they're dead I'm dead, problem solved. One big happy dead family.

If your profession is to be a trained murderer (ninja) then you'd think"hmmmmm maybe starting a family ain't such a bright idea because my enemies may find they're whereabouts". Point blank Scorpion should have seen it coming. plus being a ninja did this guy really have any business being a parent? I mean he kills people for a living can you imagine what his mornings must be like ," see you two later the clan just called I have to go pull some guys heart out through his ass. oh and make sure that junior takes his vitamins".

And as for you MAGNUM, Scorpion is always the easiest and cheapest character on the selection screen. when you get ur ass whipped in story mode just pick scorpion and a 2 year old can own at MK or MK vs DC I should say. The point is I'm sure you will win because Scorpion is cheap, now if they balanced this new game I may just have to get another PS3 so I can show you what defeat looks like. and actually ninja did believe in dying with honor. it was considered an honor to die on a mission serving your lord. actually very similar to samurai because ninja were initially ronin. so HAH!!!! holla back youngin

I agree with everything this man says! Someone bring him a medal!
'Cept for that whole scorpion being the cheapest character business.
Everyone knows that honor belongs to liu kang.

lets get this started then shall we?wow,i dont know where 2 start lets start wit story,1 of the reasons boon IS resetting the storline because anything after 3 was hot garbage,quan chi and a few others were fan favorite so they tried 2 work him into the sub-zero scorpion rival,second i HATE everything about mk vs dc and only play it when i need quick fix,and there is abot 6 characters that r cheap,i suggest u contact boon and co. 4 character balancing issues,3rd ive been playin mk since arcade days and scorpion been my best man,hell i won a mk 2 championship wit scorp,so we got a bond,im 34 and ive been playin games 4 20 years so that makes u the youngin! lol!and last but not least all ninjas didnt serve masters ALOT of them were mercs also called rogue ninjas,but i am impressed u knew about the ronin,or maybe u saw tom cruise movie either way u got ten points,oh yeah my gamertags r 2 the left send request if u REALLY wanna have a REAL scorp and sub rival,but will probably take me on xbox because of those BIG clunky controllers,but i will still try u,but if u get on ps3 the nitemare begin,also i got almost every fighting game and fluent in ALL of them,we can set this thing off RIGHT!!!lol

oh and ps,scorp is 1 of boons 1st and favorite characters so if his creator gave or gives him special perks its not my fault.what that age old saying?dont hate the player hate the game!!!LOL!!!

PLEASE DON'T MULTI-POST, USE THE EDIT BUTTON, THANKS TRMK MANAGEMENT

Last edited by a moderator:
first off : every mk fan out there knows that about the series so stop throwin around useless information. second: ninja did have masters, they were the head ninja, and master was the title of respect given . third everyone knows that boon likes scorpion. and lastly: learn to spell, 34 come on dude. looks to me like ya need to put down the controller and pick up a news paper. and with that I'm done with this infantile idiocy. have fun.

PS: I really never cared to begin with. I was just trying to get someone like you worked up for the pure amusement of it. so thank you.

PPS: I would like to apologize to TRMK for cluttering up the posts with this pointless debate.

I just finished reading Scorpions bio @themortalkombat.com and it says that Subzero is responsible not only for the murder of scorpion but his entire clan. WOW!!! Sub-zero is one bad mutha*shut yo mouth* do I really have to continue? ALL HAIL THE MIGHTY SUB-ZERO!!!!!:hail:

Re: Apparently Sub-zero is responsible for the murder of scorpions clan?

You do know the real story behind this right? They'll probably change it in the game after MK 2011

hasn't this been known since mk1?

It was what was originally thought prior to the end of MK4, so yes, if we're going back in time this is what we all are thinking happened. Sub-Zero killed them all. It could be how they're making the new story though, and it might not turn out to be Quan Chi.

Scorpion thinks that Sub-Zero killed them. It was Quan Chi right?

Scorpion thinks that Sub-Zero killed them. It was Quan Chi right?

I agree with Sub-Zero.
Up until MK 4, it was Sub Zero who was responsible for the death of Scorpion, his clan AND his famliy.

Once Quan Chi was introduced in MK4 they shifted the story, so that Sub Zero was more of a "hired assassin," and Quan Chi was the mastermind behind it.

did he kill the whole clan in the mk1 bio? huh, I thought he killed scorpion and his family and the lin kuei killed his clan. anyhoo, Subzero wiped em all out huh? That's pretty cool in my book. I would say more but I might get all of the scorpeons angered. sooooooo yeah....ALL HAIL THE MIGHTY SUB ZERO!!!

granted scorpion is the superior ninja, but seeing how subzero is a chinese assassin and not a ninja being the superior ninja is a moot point. the label ninja is used for lack of a better term. ol subby wiped out his whole clan single handedly and already killed him, plus now sub zero is also an undead "ninja". so yeah. SUB ZERO WINS
FLAWLESS VICTORY

PLEASE DON'T MULTI-POST, USE THE EDIT BUTTON, THANKS!