***OFFICIAL ALTERNATE COSTUME THREAD!***

kenshiforever

Here is the low down. We have a bunch of people asking where to find particular costumes. To stop these questions I have started a offical thread listing them all. Keep in mind; some require that you finish konquest mode first. Enjoy.

ASHRAH:
Koffin: EE

BARAKA:
Koffin Unlock: Open koffin SR for 2,252 Gold Koins.

BO RAI CHO:
Koffin Unlock: Open koffin IB for 2,086 Onyx Koins.

DAIROU:
Koffin: QI

DARRIUS:
Koffin: TB

ERMAC:
Koffin: QP

HAVIK:
Koffin Unlock: Open koffin CN for 1,114 Jade Koins.

HOTARU:
Koffin Unlock: Open koffin QT for 1,064 Ruby Koins.

JADE:
Koffin: GC

KABAL:
Koffin: DA

KENSHI:
Koffin: SC

KIRA:
Koffin Unlock: Open koffin SG for 990 Sapphire Koins.

KOBRA:
Koffin: IP

LI MEI:
Koffin: TE

LUI KANG:
Koffin: ER
Location: H-5/Edenia (First of month between 12:00 PM - 12:15 PM)

MILEENA:
Koffin: HL

NIGHTWOLF:
Koffin: AM

NOOB-SMOKE:
Koffin Unlock: Open koffin EJ for 1,494 Platinum Koins.

RAIDEN:
Koffin: EM

SCORPION:
Koffin: KI

SHUJINKO:
Koffin: JO

SINDEL:
Koffin: MH

SUB-ZERO:
Koffin: RM

TANYA:
Koffin: ML

And yet we will still get dumbasses to post... "Where is this person's alternate costume?" as some new topic... sigh... it never ends lmfao

Hey a little heads up....

I found Darrius's alt costume (the key) Location: F-8/Outworld (in the house) not E-8. Just thought you would like to know.

hi,

I can't seem to get raiden, li mei and tanya's alt costume :(
I fight them and when I win I get koins but no key :(
Is there something I must do first? I allready kompleted konquest and trained with all 3 characters...

can someone help me please?

thank you

I've searched all over H-4 in the netherrealm and I can't find Ashrah's alt. I even beat Mileena thinking would give me a key, but she didn't.

Care to share? It's probably obvious, but I'm obviously overlooking it.

Found it
Magic I say... shear magic. I post here about it and the chest appears directly in front of me when I go back to the game. It was a 4pm on a Wednesday when it appeared.

xaryC said:
hi,

I can't seem to get raiden, li mei and tanya's alt costume :(
I fight them and when I win I get koins but no key :(
Is there something I must do first? I allready kompleted konquest and trained with all 3 characters...

can someone help me please?

thank you
Raiden: Fight him at F-3 in Edenia (at the sundial)

Scorpion said:
And yet we will still get dumbasses to post... "Where is this person's alternate costume?" as some new topic... sigh... it never ends lmfao

and we'll probably still have to deal with dumbasses like yourself with nothing better to do than pad your post count.

btw It may be helpful to be a tad more specific with the location of Liu Kang's Kostume. There are only 15secs per month it is available to locate and H-5 is not an easy coordinate to navigate.

ADullBoy said:
and we'll probably still have to deal with dumbasses like yourself with nothing better to do than pad your post count.

btw It may be helpful to be a tad more specific with the location of Liu Kang's Kostume. There are only 15secs per month it is available to locate and H-5 is not an easy coordinate to navigate.

Pad my post count?? At least I know how to use the forums... try hitting that button at the top that says SEARCH!!! Might find what you're looking for as it has been answered many times...

*HINT* Look to the rocks or the trees by the waterfall...

you should add a note:
Ashra's Chest with the Key only appears between 5PM and 5AM

Also I dont see Shujinko's it's probably time based as well.

Also Li-Mei isn't just at A-6 she seems to be walking counter clockwise around the outer ring. Though I'm not sure if she walks all the way around she definitly walks through 5 or 6 different areas, I didn't have the patience to follow her and see if she walked all the way around.

Just trying to help out... good work on the list 8)

Can't find ER (Liu Kang's Alt) and JO (ShuJinko's ALT)

I know ER is H-5 by waterfall, 1st of month 12pm, but I didn't see it.
I know JO is F-1 3pm Tuesdays inside castle.

Is it a chest or Ying Yang?

I just grabbed liu kangs... woooo

it's to the right of the waterfall (if you're facing it) against the rock wall between the first and second tree.... :wink:

luckally I was on day 28 when I thought to look for it and choose the correct side of the waterfall.

JediRaiden22 said:
Can't find ER (Liu Kang's Alt) and JO (ShuJinko's ALT)

I know ER is H-5 by waterfall, 1st of month 12pm, but I didn't see it.
I know JO is F-1 3pm Tuesdays inside castle.

Is it a chest or Ying Yang?

Both are chests... Ying Yang's are only Shujinko's moves/fatalities/hara kiri.

sweet thanks for the tip on Shinjoko's... it actually seems to be there most if not all of tuesday.... I saw it as early as 1pm and the chest remained up until 11:59 when it dissapeared.

Hey, I have a problem:

I've unlocked every costume except Scorpion's, but I can't go back to the town due to a script. I know it's available in the outside world, I just don't know where. I know this is the case for all Krypt Keys in the Earthrealm town because I found the Beetle Lair music outside the town at D7 at 9pm.

Anybody know of anything regarding this?

No idea where it would be man... Just a question though... How the F*** did you miss his costume?!?!?!? It's the first chest in the game that you see and its in plain sight!!!

Actually, I just found it myself yesterday and submitted it to GameFAQ's. His costume on the outside is at F3.

Beetle Lair music is on the outside at D7 around 7-9 pm.

This is according to what I found. :D