Home Page Now Matches Forums

Patrick McCarron

TRMK Admin, Co-founder
Staff member
I made some changes over the past day and updated the Main Page header theme to match the forums better. I'll be making constant improvements to the header to unify your TRMK experience, so looking for any issues you may come across.

Let me know what you think!

(Yes I know the tab order changes, that's on my list of things to hopefully fix)

Caught me off guard earlier today but its very nice.

Now about getting those MKvDC images on the banner out and some MK9 and hopefully MKHDAK stuff on there too!

That's the plan, once I get more images. I want to redo how those images work also (make em faster) then I'll add new ones. Lots of new ones.

I definitely noticed; looks great! I see you fixed it so that clicking "TRMK" on the forums actually goes back to the main site instead of the forum's main page, too.

I definitely noticed; looks great! I see you fixed it so that clicking "TRMK" on the forums actually goes back to the main site instead of the forum's main page, too.

Yeah it's the little things that make it all work the way it should. Maybe people will notice we have a front page again. ;)