The Official Mortal Kombat Site Countdown thread

Clearly those two are from the future and they don't seem too thrilled. So I guess it's going to be lack luster.

Oh god.... 3 hours to go. Those fiends...

Last edited:
What are YOU two talking about? The countdown still has 3 hrs and 8 minutes...

I never said mine was up yet. Also, not everyone is in the same time zone....

Another hour was just added to mine. It should have ended at 2 but now it will be finished at 3...and that's IF they don't add more time.

Just under an hour to go. I wonder what it could be. Unusual timing. I usually have to stay up late for American things. It's 5pm here in Kangaroo Island.

I've got 40 minutes...

Jesus. To be honest, I'd rather see footage of MK HD Kollection. I really want to know what that looks like. I imagine the costumes and such to be so wicked looking.

Last edited:
I've got 40 minutes...

Jesus. To be honest, I'd rather see footage of MK HD Kollection. I really want to know what that looks like. I imagine the costumes and such to be so wicked looking.

I have a feeling we won't see anything until a week or so before it drops. I just hope it's not PS3 exclusive. :(

OK. Nothing on there...

Oh cute... it links you to their FB group. Well, that was a perfect waste of time.

Last edited:
shadow1_paper_FB.jpg

Nice HD Scorpion artworks ! But i hope there won't be another silly countdown for all other artworks !

Waiting for this new MK is so much fun :)