The Official Mortal Kombat Site Countdown thread

From Mortal Kombat Facebook page (11 hours ago): Scorpion leaves behind a gory pile of blood-soaked bodies wherever he goes on his all-consuming mission to mercilessly slaughter his murderer Sub- Zero.

I hope that this is in part of the MK 9 storyline :)

Don't worry people, we're still getting things today. We were never going to get anything at midnight, just due to how it takes to get a website up and running. Patience everyone, stuff is coming!
another quote sorry XD
you can't be sure of that, they can have all the new site ready and only replacing the index page is enough. it takes less than a minute and can be made via ftp at home :p

How come nothing has happened yet!!! This is becoming quite the dissapointment. I will be so pissed if it happens 2morrow, cuz i will be working all day!! Tell me something good Pat!! please!!!!!!!

So much for Mortal Monday. Sure, waiting a little longer isn't going to kill anyone, but it was something to look forward to.

Last edited:
Wow, chill out guys. Don't act like your life depends on it. Find something to do.

They said they made a mistake on the first countdown, and updated it to the correct time. It will end overnight tonight 3AM Eastern U.S. time, 2AM central, and midnight western. Then we'll most likely see a new character and updated bio stuff. And by then GameTrailers' new info will be up at that time or before that.

Relax.

Wow, chill out guys. Don't act like your life depends on it. Find something to do.

They said they made a mistake on the first countdown, and updated it to the correct time. It will end overnight tonight 3AM Eastern U.S. time, 2AM central, and midnight western. Then we'll most likely see a new character and updated bio stuff. And by then GameTrailers' new info will be up at that time or before that.

Relax.

it better be i grow tired of waiting

Relax.

I WILL NOT COM DOWN SIR! I NEEDZ MAH MK NOWW!!!!

seriously though, they had 12 days to catch this problem and waited hours from launch to address it.

So I think people have the right to be a little PO'd.

^ If Shao Kahn wins, it certainly will be. And with each passing hour that the Mk site goes unchanged, he takes over another country.

as a mod, I expect you to understand the urgency and seriousness of this matter.

u arent even a little pissed abt this...i had 1 hour left it was 6 am i was waiting for the countdown to end and then i refreshed the page and apparently it added a day to the count either way theres like 5 hours and 30 minutes left its 6 am im gonna sleep wake up and wait for the countdown ive been waiting for info for a decent time btw does anyone think the twitter character will be revealed. Its probably sareena but still...

u arent even a little pissed abt this...i had 1 hour left it was 6 am i was waiting for the countdown to end and then i refreshed the page and apparently it added a day to the count either way theres like 5 hours and 30 minutes left its 6 am im gonna sleep wake up and wait for the countdown ive been waiting for info for a decent time btw does anyone think the twitter character will be revealed. Its probably sareena but still...

WTF is getting pissed gonna do? It's not gonna change the time, so just deal. When it does arrive, you won't even know the difference. ;)

^ If Shao Kahn wins, it certainly will be. And with each passing hour that the Mk site goes unchanged, he takes over another country.

as a mod, I expect you to understand the urgency and seriousness of this matter.

Nah, I don't stress out over a countdown on a website that will reveal whatever it is they will reveal, whether it happens tomorrow or two weeks from now. I just find it silly that people are getting so uptight over this. Yes, it's exciting, but to be as upset over a time change as much as some people are...ehhhhh, I'll pass. I have bills to pay that I can rage over instead of an online countdown. The time change is bullshit but, whatever, I wont get my panties in a twist over it.

^ So serious...

Are you really trying to imply that all those who express frustration right now don't have a life?

that's cold...