The Official Mortal Kombat Site Countdown thread

Ok I have been looking around and i think i am doomed to wait until tuesday for new stuff!!!!! that sucks seein how i work 70+ hours a week and i have mon. off!!! aaaarrrggghhhh!!!!! i live in Mass. anyone else live around me that can tell me this is not true.....please?

Ok I have been looking around and i think i am doomed to wait until tuesday for new stuff!!!!! that sucks seein how i work 70+ hours a week and i have mon. off!!! aaaarrrggghhhh!!!!! i live in Mass. anyone else live around me that can tell me this is not true.....please?

I'm pretty sure it is true. I'm having the SAME EXACT GODDAMN PROBLEM

I'm about to drink away the disappointment of this night with Mr. Jack Daniels and Sr. Jose Cuervo. I bid you all a goodnight.

This situation makes me cry. Thank god I didn't stay up last night when the count down finished and hit F5 every 5 seconds for a few hours like I'm sure I would have if I didn't have to wake up early this morning.

P.S Thexx25, your avatar is one of the greatest things I have, and will, ever see.

This situation makes me cry. Thank god I didn't stay up last night when the count down finished and hit F5 every 5 seconds for a few hours like I'm sure I would have if I didn't have to wake up early this morning.

P.S Thexx25, your avatar is one of the greatest things I have, and will, ever see.

Thanks a lot, you're so kind !
"Giraffe" is one of my secret identity, a super-hero who lives in Nantes and fights against evil by dancing in a punk-rock band called "Mike Brank"...

Yours,

Thexx25

PS : "Giraffe" is thinking about going to Chicago very soon and kicking some asses, if Netherrealm Studios keep on playing with MK fans like that !! Me too, i would have stayed up all night if the countdown have been finishing a sunday morning, instead of a monday morning !

God damn it. I know I said I would just wait till the end of the month cause I was trying to act like I wasn't all that interested. But shit...

Don't worry people, we're still getting things today. We were never going to get anything at midnight, just due to how it takes to get a website up and running. Patience everyone, stuff is coming!

Don't worry people, we're still getting things today. We were never going to get anything at midnight, just due to how it takes to get a website up and running. Patience everyone, stuff is coming!
From Mortal Kombat Facebook page (11 hours ago): Scorpion leaves behind a gory pile of blood-soaked bodies wherever he goes on his all-consuming mission to mercilessly slaughter his murderer Sub- Zero.