The Official Mortal Kombat Site Countdown thread

Re: MK countdown timer end?

I guess they're having a technical problem, or they are not ready yet to reveal whatever they want to reveal. I hope at least we'll have the complete roster of characters once this so awaited website is launched

Re: Whats going on with this MK9 website countdown!!?

wtf it did that to me too!
i was just this morning at 1day and 5 hours, now its 2 days and 10 hours! whats going on here?
also, i dont really know what happen when the countdown ends..

Re: MK countdown timer end?

this morning the timer said i need to wait 1 day and 5 hours. now (10 p.m. at israel) it says 2 days and 10 hours!
i really hope they release new gameplays with fatalities and new characters...

lmao

They're pushing the launch (or whatever) back. It had 14 hours earlier for me. Now it's at 1 day and 11 hours. :(

I thought I was the only one! It went from 11 hours to 1 day, 11 hours.

This is BULLSHIT.

By the way, guys, I am going to merge the MK countdown threads into one official thread so please just keep the site talk in there. Thanks!

The counter is set to expire in your local time zone, they accidentally now made it expire midnight Monday night instead of Monday morning. The timer expiring really has no firm connection to the site changing or updating, so I expect it to update throughout the day tomorrow.

The counter is set to expire in your local time zone, they accidentally now made it expire midnight Monday night instead of Monday morning. The timer expiring really has no firm connection to the site changing or updating, so I expect it to update throughout the day tomorrow.

I really do hope you are right but how do you know?

I would be so happy if they suddenly released the game tomorrow instead of 2011 <3