The Official Mortal Kombat Site Countdown thread

I sure hope they won't reveal everything. Specially the fatalities (what we've seen is enough, I just needed to be assured that the fatalities or not lame as in MK vs DC) and who the last sub-boss/boss will be. I think most of the people were pissed because of the timer issue. The crowd should calm down from this point on.

I sure hope they won't reveal everything. Specially the fatalities (what we've seen is enough, I just needed to be assured that the fatalities or not lame as in MK vs DC) and who the last sub-boss/boss will be. I think most of the people were pissed because of the timer issue. The crowd should calm down from this point on.

Preach Brother, Preach as well. i agree, enough with the fatality reveals. i want to have some sense that this game seems new to me when i play it, but if i see a new one is out, i can't help but watch it. i say don't even reveal the whole roster or stage sets.

It's called Marketing Strategy. If this is the attitude you guys give towards NS, then clearly you guys don't deserve new info. Just because Capcom is releasing more info it doesn't mean NS should.

yes it does

It's called Marketing Strategy. If this is the attitude you guys give towards NS, then clearly you guys don't deserve new info. Just because Capcom is releasing more info it doesn't mean NS should.

You're the kind of blinkered fanboy that would buy a turd if it came with a picture of Scorpion on it. It's because of people like you that NS know they can get away with sloppy shit like this.

Netherealm be trollin' like ma'fugga. Haha.

HAVE FUN GUYS! Y'all are pretty hardcore if you're really getting frustrated by this. It will come when it comes. Getting mad and complaining isn't gonna do any good.

Netherealm be trollin' like ma'fugga. Haha.

HAVE FUN GUYS! Y'all are pretty hardcore if you're really getting frustrated by this. It will come when it comes. Getting mad and complaining isn't gonna do any good.

true say but it feels good to compain sometimes

the mortal kombat website characters

I dont know if anyone posted this yet but it seems there is 6 locks under each character.
I never noticed it until today. I guess there is a lot of information to find out not sure
story wise or video wise. It will be interesting to see tho. I am looking forward to getting
sub zeros and raidens. As much as i love scorpion, the story needs to be explained
more on sub and there is very little info on raiden, it would be best to get that first imo.

Agreed, I want to be surprised when it comes to the fatalities and seeing them takes away from that. I have watched the ones they have released already because I was so excited to see them and couldn't resist clicking on it :p but I would rather them be a secret.