Mortal Kombat: Heros Unite!

Infinity Forever

Since Armageddon, I have been wondering and wondering about what will happen next in the main plotline of Mortal Kombat. So many questions left unanswered, like what is the fate of the realms, or which characters will appear in the next game?

But I couldn't help but make up my version of what would happen. So, here's what I came up with:

The title is Mortal Kombat: Heros Unite. This continues the story like the into of Deception continuing Deadly Alliance. The story takes place a few years after the events of Armageddon. Taven has defeated Blaze and he has becomed the protector of Edenia. The Apocalypse was resolved when Taven used his powers as the new protector of Edenia to teleport all the warriors back to their native realms and erase their memmories of the events of Armageddon. The warriors continued on with their lives before Armageddon. Over the years however, Shao Kahn has allied him self with Shinnok. They have been building their forces of Shao Kahn's tarkatans, shokan, and Shinnok's brothers of shadow and demons, and are planning to take over all the realms in the name of darkness. The Elder Gods have been watching and they planned to do something about it.

A new character (I don't know who, I just made up the storty) is introduced. He is the main character. He's going on with his day, when suddenly, the Elder Gods have brought him to the heavens before them. They are telling the character about what is happening and what will happen if Shao Kahn and Shinnok succeed. The main character is then appointed the task of recruiting all the warriors in a team to defeat Shao Kahn adn Shinnok once and for all.

So, the main character travels through the realms (Like shujinko and Taven) and meets many characters. He has to come up with ways of convincing them into joining into an alliance to defeat the enemy (Thus the title Heros Unite). Unlike the previous games, this one would include new realms to explore like Zattera and Vaeternus, and it will combine the fre roaming style of Deception with the dying/respawning of Armageddon and Shaolin Monks. Warriors will learn to put their differences aside (for now) to stop this threat to save the realms. In the end, the main character will lead all of the warriors to battle Shao Kahn, Shinnok and their army of warriors, and in the end, they will win. Peace will finally be restored between the realms, and all the warriors will go back to their lives.

All of the fighters will be included in the plotline. Many relationships between the characters will be shown, like Liu Kang's friends trying to help Liu's undead body, and Fujin trying to help Raiden to become the good protector of Earthrealm he once was. Nitara and Reptile get their native realms restored. Havik and Hotaru battle it out to see if chaos or order will reign supreme. Onaga will also be convinced to join and alliance, soley for the purpose of taking down Shao Kahn.

So, this is what I came up with. But I just hope that they will continue the plotline from MKA, because in my opinion, the Mortal Kombat storyline is the adventure of a lifetime!:)

i like this idea, it's fits all the pieces of the puzzle together so to speak. then maybe boon and co can finally start making prequels to explain what went on in the first 9 mortal kombats that outworld won. also, XxJadexX your avatar is amazing. i really got a kick out of it.

Well, this is what I was thinking on who was on who;s side:

Shao Kahn & Shinnok's army: Kintaro & his shokan, Sheeva, Motaro & his centaurians, Mileena, Baraka & his tarkatans, Reiko, Tanya, Shang Tsung, Noob Saibot & his brotherhood, Smoke, Quan Chi, Drahmin & Moloch, Daegon & his Red Dragon, Mavado, Hsu Hao, Kano, Sektor & his Tekunin and some other demons from the Netherrealm.

The Main Character's army: Scorpion, Sub-Zero, Liu Kang, Kung Lao & the white lotus society, Kai Sonya & her special forces, Stryker Johnny Cage, Jax, Nightwolf, Cyrax, Kenshi, Bo Rai Cho, Nitara & her vampire people, Ashrah, Ermac, Reptile & his sauriens, Rain, Jade, Kitana, Sindel, Onaga, Taven, Raiden, Fujin, Havik, Hotaru, Cyrax, Li Mei, Darrius, Dairou, Shujionko, Kabal, Kira, Kobra, Jarek, Meat, Mokap, Chameleon, Khameleon, Frost, Blaze and Goro.

You're probabley wondering why Goro's there. Well, I've been reading about how he used to be an ally of Kitana. So, I figured that they would remind him of his past and why he was prince in the first place. So, Goro would see that turning to evil has corruopted his kind and so he decides to join the good guys. But, Kintaro and Sheeva don't want to, so Goro would have to fight them and whatever.

But the point stands. Enemies and traitors join together to defeat the biggest threat.