Mortal Kombat 1 Arcade HD Remake

KornKombat

With this Mortal Kombat HD Arcade Kollection I wonder if anything will be changed, fixed or added to the Mortal Kombat 1 HD Remake?

Like when you get to Reptile will his lifebar actually say Reptile this time or will it still say Scorpion?

Wouldn't it be really kool if they made it where Reptile was playable, and you would have both move sets for Sub-Zero and Scorpion as well as both of there Fatalities. Id be completely happy with that, and would make MK1 fun again.

Id even go as far as making Ermac (the scorpion glitch) in this HD Version of MK1.

But only time will tell, I cant wait to get my hands on this!!

I would mainly like to see the HD remakes balance the fighters. It'd suck if you could still do Sonya's leg through infinitely. I think it'd be funny if you could enter the ABACABB blood code from Sega on it somehow. If you did, maybe you could play the original or something cool like that.

D, U, L, L, A, R, D .... FTW!!!

Maybe D, U, L, L, Triangle, R, D on PS3, since the Triangle kind of resembles an "A". LOL

Actually they should have Reptile as a playable character with his own moves and fatalities. That would be a great new addition to this version.

With this Mortal Kombat HD Arcade Kollection I wonder if anything will be changed, fixed or added to the Mortal Kombat 1 HD Remake?

Like when you get to Reptile will his lifebar actually say Reptile this time or will it still say Scorpion?

or when you perform a fatality on reptile, only in pl2 side you get the 10000000 points. in pl1 side are only 2 million if i remember correctly (but the image says 10000000 :p)

As cool as it would be to see this stuff, such as Reptile and Ermac playable and the sort.. I think it shouldn't be changed too much. Yeah, let's get the name bar correct. It would be cool if the ErMac thing was still in it or put in it for you to see every now and then, and Reptile still jumps down and gives you clues.

Seemingly subtle changes can end up creating drastic differences, so I hope they don't change it too much. It would be nice if it played more like MKII (speed and combo-wise) and the silly mistakes (Reptile's name) should be fixed, but beyond that, I think they should leave it alone. No playable Ermac or Rep, either.

EDIT: Thanks for copying me, Sub-Zero. Haha.

Seemingly subtle changes can end up creating drastic differences, so I hope they don't change it too much. It would be nice if it played more like MKII (speed and combo-wise) and the silly mistakes (Reptile's name) should be fixed, but beyond that, I think they should leave it alone. No playable Ermac or Rep, either.

EDIT: Thanks for copying me, Sub-Zero. Haha.

I was thinking more of Reptile being playable after you finish the game instead of a playable character from the start. Something to work for instead of just playing and finishing the game with nothing else left to do.

I was thinking more of Reptile being playable after you finish the game instead of a playable character from the start. Something to work for instead of just playing and finishing the game with nothing else left to do.

that would be nice. Also if you finsh the game in the hardest mode you get to play with shang tsung or/and goro

I would love to actually get a playable Reptile out of this. No unique moves, no unique animations, just the original, unadulterated Scorpion/Sub-Zero hybrid. I've always wanted to play as that version of Reptile in MK1, and we've never been given a legitimate way before now.

I know, it would unbalance the game and blah blah blah, I don't care, I just want it. Disable him in online matches if you have to. The 9-year-old me has no greater desire in the known universe.

Maybe through a secret code or something, because I'd really rather just have a carbon copy of the arcade original, updated visually.

The only thing I'm wondering about is the audio. Even with MKT, the original music wasn't used probably due to lower sampling rate. If they're able to restore or update the original files, it'd be nice for authenticity. I also liked the music very much, particularly the courtyard, and the palace gates.

Maybe through a secret code or something, because I'd really rather just have a carbon copy of the arcade original, updated visually.

The only thing I'm wondering about is the audio. Even with MKT, the original music wasn't used probably due to lower sampling rate. If they're able to restore or update the original files, it'd be nice for authenticity. I also liked the music very much, particularly the courtyard, and the palace gates.

This is exactly what i'd like for MK1 and MK2 remakes. In MK1 it would be nice to fix the Sonya leg grab inf and maybe speed up the game a bit, but i would content with just the original with better visuals

This is exactly what i'd like for MK1 and MK2 remakes. In MK1 it would be nice to fix the Sonya leg grab inf and maybe speed up the game a bit, but i would content with just the original with better visuals

That + some online lag = recipe for disaster. Not exactly hard to do offline and it'll be easy to do 100% of the time online I'd think.

Most people would have him unlocked within minutes if there wasn't more to it that than.