Starting the story over

BBBLP

Robot Rock
I know many MK fans are against changing the story, but i was wondering if the story is changed how would you like to see it change? New alliances, new enemies, and stuff like that.

This one may be a long stretch but i don't care: Reptile does some big mission for Kahn and he is so pleased he finally resurrects reptiles race. Well maybe the Saurians (aka Raptors) used to be big time rivals of the Tarkatans before they went extinct and that sparks an intense rivalry between Baraka and Reptile.

Well for one, i'd actually like a sub-zero and scorpion rivalry.

After older sub died, their rivalry is over.
I want bitter fights to happen between the two throughout the story. I want to get to chapters where sub and scorps cross paths again, then without any dialogue i can think "oh man, here we go again!". If NS can create some epic showdowns, then the two characters will be even more iconic than before.
Their fighting was short lived. Bring it back.

This doesn't seem far from reach either, with this sub-zero being the older one. I just hope scorpion doesn't kill him right after he comes back as a spectre.

Baraka VS. Reptile = WIN

I really would like to see more clan battles.

Shirai Ryu VS. Lin Kuei (hope to see Scorpion's son and wife!)
Tarkatans VS. Saurians
Black Dragon VS. Red Dragon (what happenned to the Red Dragon, all they have is Mavado,Hsu Hao, and Daegon)
The black dragon has Kano, Jarek, Tremor and all those guys from MK:Special Forces.
Special Forces VS. Tekunin

Smoke never turns into a cyber ninja, maybe he must join the Shirai Ryu? I don't know how this will be handled actually, if the Lin Kuei decides to automate their warriors, and Older Sub has been known to be the most loyal, I don't know why, if he is alive, he wouldn't become a cyber ninja.

Smoke never turns into a cyber ninja, maybe he must join the Shirai Ryu? I don't know how this will be handled actually, if the Lin Kuei decides to automate their warriors, and Older Sub has been known to be the most loyal, I don't know why, if he is alive, he wouldn't become a cyber ninja.

That is what i wondered. If Smoke escapes automation, where would he go or who would he team up with after he abandons the Lin Kuei?

I always had an idea in the back of my mind that his mother was from the Shirai Ryu, that's why he knew much of scorpions moves, but his father was Lin Kuei, which is why he joined them.

I am interested on how they handle the Lin Kuei story, with the forced automation, the survival of older Sub, what happens to younger Sub and Smoke, and what will be the new origins of Noob Saibot

Yeah, Sub-Zero and Scorpion should be archenemy's again. I'd also like if Khameleon was giving a real story envolving Reptile and their Raptor race. And let's hope Kitana does not ally with Goro again, cuz that was very WTF.

~Baraka's search~
Long ago, while Shao Kahn was searching for formidable warriors for his ranks, he met one of the greatest warriors he ever encountered went by the name of Reptile. Reptile was the emperor of the Zatarran realm. Knowing he couldn't win Reptile over with threats, he would win him over with trust. While Kahn and Reptile were discussing politics of control. The Shokans were secretly slaughtering the Raptors. Reptile returned to a destroyed civilization. Confused, enraged, and with no one left he agreed to serve as Kahn's personal assassin. Fast forward to later in the future. Reptile has successfully assassinated a would be assassin of Kahn. Grateful, Kahn agrees to resurrect the Raptors. The Raptors have always been long time rivals of the Tarkatans. The Raptors are also more disciplined and organized than them. The Raptors run the Tarkatans out of Outworld. Baraka demands that Kahn undo this. Kahn, needing no weaknesses in his army, banishes Baraka and the Tarkatans from Outworld. Too small too invade a realm on their own, they are forced to join the Forces of Light. Baraka has an ace up his sleeve however, he knows that Kahn is the reason the Raptors went extinct in the first place. All he needs to do is get close enough to tell him. Reptile will use his army to fight Kahn's. While they destroy each other from the inside, Baraka and his horde will rip them to shreds on the outside. He will then take the Emperor's throne for himself. The Forces of Light who were foolish enough to help him get to this point will soon face an evil no one thought possible.

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) ;)

~Noob's identity crisis~
When Noob Saibot AKA Bi Han hears about his murderer entering the tournament to finish off his brother, he figures this is his chance for revenge. Noob uses his Lin Kuei knowledge to create a Cyborg from Oni corpses and demon technology. The Cyborg codenamed NS001 or Venom, is sent to Earthrealm to murder Kuai Liang AKA young Sub-Zero. When Kuai enters the Netherrealm, Noob tracks him. Using an ancient wraith technique, he transfers all of his sins and corruption onto Kuai. Transforming him into a wraith. The sinless Bi Han is ascended to Earthrealm. Having unparalleled knowledge of Hell, he knows how to kill Scorpion and have him stay dead. Scorpion is killed and is forever lost in Hell. Kuai finds Scorpion wandering the wastes of Hell. When they see each other they realize what just happened. The only way for them to get back is through one man, Shinnok. If they can't get back in time, the immortal Bi Han will unleash Hell on Earth.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would like to see how them go alittle deeper into the Black Dragon breaking free of the Red Dragon

Tarkatan Hordes vs a Revived Saurian Race. (As vicious and as many tarkatans are they werent any type of match for Goro n his Shokans race in MKA)

Well for one, i'd actually like a sub-zero and scorpion rivalry.

After older sub died, their rivalry is over.
I want bitter fights to happen between the two throughout the story. I want to get to chapters where sub and scorps cross paths again, then without any dialogue i can think "oh man, here we go again!". If NS can create some epic showdowns, then the two characters will be even more iconic than before.
Their fighting was short lived. Bring it back.

This doesn't seem far from reach either, with this sub-zero being the older one. I just hope scorpion doesn't kill him right after he comes back as a spectre.
This my friends, this is what I want! : D

I think now that the elder Sub Zero is alive it leaves a lot of opportunities open for new things to happen. How does he feel about them trying to turn his brother into a robot? Who does Quan Chi blame now for killing Scorpion's family? And all that other good stuff.

I think that this is the first time we'll see a lot of the story that was only text or a comic drawing in the past. This is the first time we may see certain things actually happen in full motion with voice. The story mode of this game will be excellent. I can't wait to see if they show Sub-Zero getting killed by Scorpion or Cyrax and Sektor before they become cyborgs. The possibilities are endless.

Who does Quan Chi blame now for killing Scorpion's family? And all that other good stuff.

Quan Chi told scorpion before the mk1 tornament because scorpion has been looking for him ever since sub zero was trying to get shinnoks amulent back in mkszm so it will be the same cause the game dates back in mk1-mk3
so i dont think any thing is going to change with that
i dont like it that people say, "Quin chi killed them tho and it says sub zero did on the bios"
the bio is about scopion and he STILL thinks sub zero did it since it is time traveling and back in the 1st three mk games
thats why it says sub zero killed his family
but i wish the people would understand that

But now Sub Zero is back looking for Scorpion to avenge his death according to the new storyline. Ironic, isn't it?

Ok I think I know how to squeeze Tremor into the MK mythos:
Not too long after Kano's near death fall from Jax and Kabal's run in with the extermination squads, The Red Dragon Clan starts muscling in on Black Dragon territory. Without the Black Dragon's top two generals, they're losing this turf war fast. Kabal remembers a warrior he met on his nomadic travels, Tremor. Kabal rescued Tremor from a Lin Kuei cyborg named Sektor, who was patrolling for warriors the Lin Kuei wanted for automation. Knowing Tremor would help his savior in a moments notice, Kabal sends a Black Dragon member to find and inform Tremor of their predicament. Tremor comes and helps get the BD back in shape while Kabal and Kano heal. When they recover they make Tremor an honorary member of the Black Dragon Clan. His first task as a member, enter the Mortal Kombat tournament to retrieve Jax's head for Kano, and Shao Kahn's for Kabal.

Last edited:
Ok I think I know how to squeeze Tremor into the MK mythos:
Not too long after Kano's near death fall from Jax and Kabal's run in with the extermination squads, The Red Dragon Clan starts muscling in on Black Dragon territory. Without the Black Dragon's top two generals, they losing this turf war fast. Kabal remembers a warrior he met on his nomadic travels, Tremor. Kabal rescued Tremor from a Lin Kuei cyborg named Sektor, who was patrolling for warriors the Lin Kuei wanted for automation. Knowing Tremor would help his savior in a moments notice, Kabal sends a Black Dragon member to find and inform Tremor of their predicament. Tremor comes and helps get the BD back in shape while Kabal and Kano heal. When they recover they make Tremor an honorary member of the Black Dragon Clan. His first task as a member, enter the Mortal Kombat tournament to retrieve Jax's head for Kano, and Shao Kahn's for Kabal.

Tremor and Kabal would be quite the team.

...but I mean, you could stick him in anywhere. Like even in Stryker's story... (lol)

That story probably makes the most sense, though.