OK Next person to interview any from MK team!!!!

reptilesmile

Can someone please ask whats the deal with the arcade hd remix???

i mean seriously...no one asked Boon yet?

whoever uses twiter needs to hit him up

Can someone please ask whats the deal with the arcade hd remix???

i mean seriously...no one asked Boon yet?

whoever uses twiter needs to hit him up

I've asked him about this, but he either doesn't get my tweets, or is just flat-out ignoring me. lol

Probably just flat-out ignoring me.:neutral:

Last edited:
There are things Ed can't talk about. HD Arcade Kollection is definitely going to be one of those things. It's not Ed's fault, so don't blame him. When it's time to hear about it, we'll hear about it.

I doubt Boon is even involved in the project, so there isn't much point in asking him about it. Not only that, but no one is going to say shit about it until it's at least formally announced. Patience.

This one?

2cfrr86.jpg

I doubt Boon is even involved in the project, so there isn't much point in asking him about it. Not only that, but no one is going to say shit about it until it's at least formally announced. Patience.

I think what's really being asked is simply for Boon (anyone with official connections) to confirm it's existence. But yeah, they're probably legally bound to silence, so no one will be getting anything out of someone with the proper connections since it'll likely to cost them their job.

We'll see an official announcement within a few weeks if not days. With GameStop's site having a listing and the box-art being "leaked", it's announcement is imminent.

Oh, and see sig. :)