Noob Saibot vs. Scorpion in MK9

My thoughts are wondering why you were able to say bad ass the first time, but then had to abbreviate it the second time?

I also don't see anything spectacular about this, I feel that if Noob is in the game, he'll look a lot cooler than ever before.

Still though, there are tons more match ups much more interesting to witness with the revamp than this.

ya but do you guys think Noob s. will be in the game because hes the sub zero in this game
that we have seen so far it was confirmed some were cant remember. Or do you think we will
have 2 sub zeros again, will be interesting to see.

If Noob indeed appears as Noob in this game, I would personally love to see this match up. We still don't know how the Sub-Zero situation is going to work out, but it would be intriguing to see Scorpion and Noob in a confrontation after learning each other's true identities, wraith to wraith.

Even with this Sub-Zero supposedly being the elder, we wouldn't have known that without being told as much. They can essentially change his identity at will with the simple presence or lack of a scar.

ya but do you guys think Noob s. will be in the game because hes the sub zero in this game
that we have seen so far it was confirmed some were cant remember. Or do you think we will
have 2 sub zeros again, will be interesting to see.

Maybe we'll have a normal & a cyborg subzero