Internal Server Error or how Chatbox Killed TRMK

Re: Internal Server Error - 9-8-2010

People keep me posted on if you continue to see this happen. Our host seems to think we're just too popular, so we may have to investigate moving to another provider.

I just got a few of the errors myself.

I got one clicking the link to this thread in the chatbox. :(

Okay I had to disable the chatbox, as it seems to be having problems with our increased popularity. Sorry for that, but hopefully the errors reduce. Please let me know what you find!

Okay I had to disable the chatbox, as it seems to be having problems with our increased popularity. Sorry for that, but hopefully the errors reduce. Please let me know what you find!

I would also look at getting or trying different shout boxes too. At MKE, when we went VB4.0 we had all kinds of trouble with those. As a matter of fact, the one we have one sucks. just an idea

Well keep trying to see if the issue is better without the chat box, it may have to go for good.

Yeah. The chat box crashed my firefox. But don't get rid of it! That's where I live.

It has to go for now. Sorry but we're just too popular for it right now.

Is anyone seeing server errors today?

No sir, I got one last night when I clicked the link for this thread. Kind of ironic.

So nothing yet today? So looks like removing the chatroom does help things. I'll keep investigating.

Okay I enabled a whole new chat box, hopefully this one works better. IF NOT it'll still be available on it's own page, just not on our main page. Let me know what you think.

Also let me know if you see any Server Errors.

Had to move it back to it's own page only, you should all see it in the bar at the top if you are logged in. No viewing the Chat Room as a guest, you MUST log in.

I actually got the error page about 5 or 6 times. The site was fine earlier but it seemed to develop these problems late at night for me.

I actually got the error page about 5 or 6 times. The site was fine earlier but it seemed to develop these problems late at night for me.

it just happened to me for the first time. i tried 8 or 9 times. i had to wait a little over an hour to get it to work. what is up with that?

I don't know if it is just me but I don't seem to be getting them during the day, it just happens later on at night. Weird....