(MK 2011 )Posible Post MK3 characters

xamoel

Hi there, is obvius that the big part of the roster will be 1-2-3-u characters but just in case, you only pick 4 characters from 4-5-6, what will be, and what is the reason.

The followins are my personal options.

Quan Chi (MK4)
Story: 4/5
MK2010 Concordancy: 5/5 (Quan Chi appears in Mytologyes of Sub Zero, besides get rivaly with Scorpion)
Special Moves: 3/5
Fatalities: 4/5
Popularity: 4/5
Look: 4/5
Final Veredict: High chances, even almost appear like a playable character in mkvsdc

Reiko (MK4)
Story: 2/5
MK2010 Concordancy: 5/5 Before Shinnok (mk4), Reiko already was the Shao Kanh's general.
Special Moves: 4/5
Fatalities: 2/5
Popularity: 3/5
Look (armageddon costume) 5/5
Final Verdict: Fifty fifty, is almost one of the most controvercial characters, but if netherealm knows how fix his story, Reiko can take important part of history, besides, for me would be a cool kind-of-playable Shao Kanh, in that case you can let Shao Kanh how a NOT- seleccionable character, in that Shao Kanh seems so much superior, like in the old games, but when shao kanh starts to be playable (Trilogy, Deception,Armageddon and DC) Shao Kanh lost his coolness (i dont know if you stend me), anyway.

Kenshi (MK5 AKA MKDA)
Story: 4/5
MK2010 Concordancy: Mmmm im not sure.
Special Moves: 5/5
Fatalities: 4/5
Popularity: 4/5
Look 4/5
Final Veredict: Maybe ermac appear in mk 2011, is mostly probably, anyway, Kenshi is a few of cool characters introduced in Deadly Alliance, is blind, with a katana and telekinesis, no more words, is one of my favorites.

If i wanna choose a new character from (MK DECEPTION) i dont have much ideas.
Maybe Darrius or Maybe Ashrah, both are cool design characters, and kind of good ideas, i mean ashrah is the light character all dressed in white, a demon with a pretty face, and Darrius is a cool character, with cool costume, color sheme tekniques and moves.
But in story i dont believe that make sense in the history of mk1-2-3. lets call this a TIE.

So, if MK puts only 4 characters from MK4-5-6-A, whats you believe that appears and why.
Remember, justify your choice wisely.

Last edited:
Quan Chi, Reiko, Fujin and Mavado.

I'd say Shinnok as well, so long as he looks as sinister as he did in Mortal Kombat: Annihilation; I can't take him seriously when he looks like an Avatar.

1) Quan Chi since he was active after MK2/MKSM.

2) Sareena would be working for Quan Chi in the events of MK Mythologies which is a time period of the classic Sub-Zero not being Noob Saibot yet and she was spared by the older Subby instead of being killed like Kia and Jataaka. (He turns into Noob around MK2 I think.)

3) Fujin was in the event of MK Mythologies.

4) Nitara can easily have a story made up for her during the events of MK1-3. If I were Boon, I'd put her in because she is the only well known vampire of MK. They could take out her wings if it makes her look dumb and improve her in many ways. Her moves should be more like Bloodrayne's.

My Choices:

Quan Chi is a given to be in.

Chameleon/Khameleon

Tanya, Shinnok, Reiko, Blaze, Kenshi & Li Mei (hopefully not, but they have decent fanbases), Nitara, Havik, Hotaru

Kira- Granted she isnt all thaat original but she is a tough as nails female, plus they could redo her moves
Tanya- Not one of my Favorite characters but she does have an important role in the MK storylines
Sareena- She helped the Orignal Sub, so it would be interesting to see her role in this game

I think Quan Chi and Fujin both have a decent chance of making the cut. Personally I'd also like Sareena, Nitara, Li Mei and Kenshi!