MK HD Kollection

Re: mk hd dead? no hope?

Yeah seriously, we should be used to the MK team's mysteriousness by now lol, so its all good. Just wait for an announcement instead of getting your hopes up or thinking its dead. Patience is virtue :D

It still excists the dutch stores also allow preorders now.
i think it will use 3d models like the iphone version!

will see if i can get some information about an new release date later today

well this website stated they had sources that confirmed it was real but looks like they were wrong.
I have no reason to doubt the sources of TRMK. I sure as hell believe that the game is in the making, but because the game isn't officially announced yet it's not 'alive' per se.

Sorta.

its ****in killin me guys. even though more time has passed theres even less news on this game now. im all exited about mk 11 as much as the next guy but god i wanted mk hd kollection to happen. they even made an iphone mk wtf? how can a game be advertised but then vanish? think we still get this game and preferably b4 mk 11? oh and i guess the special december surprise was kratos or the tournament edition and all the mk 11 preorders

Interesting, but do you really think he's "hinting" towards the HD Kollection or just that future MK games will stick to the tried-and-true 2D, basic control scheme? And assuming the HD Kollection ever gets released, wouldn't it have made a nice "extra" for the Tournament Edition bundle? Seriously, I feel that arcade stick was made for the HD Kollection. ;-)

hmm older/future....older...UMK3 XBL and MK2 PSN??? ....future .... MKHD???????

nahhh...probaly nothing :(

I have hope for it. There will be a day when we'll be able to play MK1 online, I just know it!:santaclaus:

There is hope. At least from me. I look at this forum everyday with the hope discovering something new about this potentially awesome trilogy.

Nothing new, but I thought @MK_MortalKombat's latest tweet was interesting.... and completely true:

@MK_MortalKombat
"Rumor: MK fans love rumors. :)"

We all seem to love the HD Kollection. Since it hasn't been confirmed, or denied, it's simply a "rumor" at this point. Just saying... :p

true yeah..it is a rumor, still....some stores still have this game in their system. If it's a rumor..it's a really strong one. We haven't got any new solid things going on that hints or confrim MKHD. Tim's post regarding the TE Stick is the last one...may have something to do with it...and maybe not. It came directly to my mind when I saw the stick.

Was hoping that december would have a MKHD announcement after seeing the twitters about this month being "special"..and "expect to be suprised"

Well .. we have to wait and see what happens these next months..I'm still dying to have this game.

Oww...and I'm glad to see that MKHD get so much love on this forum..sometimes it feels that fans don't care about the classics anymore.

If it's BS, I really wanna know what was being filmed in the orginal TRMK story about this.

And judging by the comments on FB and other areas, this sounds like something that would be EXTREMELY successful, so if they weren't doing it before, they've got plenty of reason to do it now. I also think the Jave and iPhone versions give it weight, too.

Was hoping that december would have a MKHD announcement after seeing the twitters about this month being "special"..and "expect to be suprised"

When talk from the official MK account kept mentioning "endless teases" and "surprises", I immediately thought it was regarding the HD Kollection. Seeing as the month is more than half over, I don't think they could/would still announce it. So far this month, in regards to 'surprises', we've gotten:
-"The Leak"
-Kratos
-Ermac officially confirmed
-UMK3 for Java
-UMK3 for iPhoned
-Kollector's and Tournament Editions for MK9
-Pre-Order bonuses (Klassic skin and Klassic Fatality for Reptile, Sub-Zero and Scorpion)

To throw in news of the HD Kollection would certainly more than fulfill their teases, but with the above announcements, I can't imagine it happening as well. Still.... wouldn't it be an epic Christmas (or Kristmas?) present? :p

probably just a rumor or a typo. personally if I were to buy it it would only be for 1 and 2. I have UMK3 on xbox arcade so I really don't need another. then again if I find me midway arcade classics 2 for ps2 I would have two and three. and for MK1 I can just buy MK:D special edition or collectors edition it'll cost me all of 25 - 30 bucks. either way I'm gettin MK9 which is pretty much 1 thru 3 anyway. so yeah, for those of you looking forward to HD collection don't hold your breath for too long. I mean if IGN hasn't got anything on it yet or any other game site I wouldn't. not to say that trmk isn't a creditable source it is, it's definitely my fave MK site, but this should have gone public some time ago. I think it was a hoax myself.

probably just a rumor or a typo. personally if I were to buy it it would only be for 1 and 2. I have UMK3 on xbox arcade so I really don't need another. then again if I find me midway arcade classics 2 for ps2 I would have two and three. and for MK1 I can just buy MK:D special edition or collectors edition it'll cost me all of 25 - 30 bucks. either way I'm gettin MK9 which is pretty much 1 thru 3 anyway. so yeah, for those of you looking forward to HD collection don't hold your breath for too long. I mean if IGN hasn't got anything on it yet or any other game site I wouldn't. not to say that trmk isn't a creditable source it is, it's definitely my fave MK site, but this should have gone public some time ago. I think it was a hoax myself.

I have UMK3 on XBL and MAME. The XBL version is ASS compared to the MAME version. I don't even play the XBL version anymore.

An announcement of MKHD would make a very good Christmas/Khristmas present for us hardcore MK fans. I don't think we can rule that out. Also NRS is a business and like all businesses they operate on supply and demanded. Even if this game was just a hoax the MK community has proven that there is demand for this game and WB would be stupid not to make supply.

^ i agree with the digitizing comments

even with mk vs dc and mk9

the graphics are good and all...but they characters still dont look real

Like Sub-Zero and Scorpion in the Sub-Zero combo video, when they're talking....they kinda look bulky an unrealistic