MK HD Kollection

Re: MK Arcade Collection in November (?)

^^^my guess also. Especially IF the MK9 demo is going to be included. That makes it EVEN MORE timeconsuming.

Some weird feeling in my balls say that we are going to get an announcement this week! Maybe this friday? BTW, Did we get anything new on monday?

Not sure, UMK3 for the Iphone was announced. Could be the mortal monday update, even if it's not MK9 related. Not so sure where they draw the line.

Some weird feeling in my balls say that we are going to get an announcement this week! Maybe this friday? BTW, Did we get anything new on monday?
LMAO. :)
I hope your balls are right.

As for Mortal Monday:
Aside from the MK 3 cell phone announcement, there's nothing new for Mortal Monday.

this game is a myth. I posted those screen shots, I posted the box art. it was me I'm responsible for the whole charade!!! hate me if you will it only makes me stronger HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHEHEHEHHOHOHOHHAAAAAA!

this game is a myth. I posted those screen shots, I posted the box art. it was me I'm responsible for the whole charade!!! hate me if you will it only makes me stronger HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHEHEHEHHOHOHOHHAAAAAA!

Ah, man... you got me. Got me good. I think you forgot to mention how you hacked the computers of Gamestop, Walmart, Amazon, etc. and input the phony release date. Give yourself some more credit, you're a l33t h4x0r if I ever saw one.

Well played.

Re: MK Arcade Kollection in December?

At this point in time, we really don't know what format the game will be released on. Most people thought the Prince of Persia HD Collection would be released as a 3-in-1 set on bluray but it was instead released on PSN (here in the US) as three individual games. Also, it may not be entirely exclusive to Playstation, but perhaps only a timed exclusive (meaning that at a later date, it might be available on 360 or XBL.

If the MK9 demo is coming with it, that would be the only reason the PS3 version would come on a disc. It may be easier to do only one a demo on one console, 3D has nothing to do with a disc or no disc. Xbox 360 can do 3D as well, just different and not being over-hyped like the PS3 is.

My guesses are still:

PS3: Disc with Demo, releases a few months before MK9 release
Xbox 360: Downloadable no demo, releases at a later time (month or more after PS3 MKHD release, before MK9).

I hope they tell us if it's gonna be on 360 whenever they announce it.

If it's a PS3 exclusive title, I'm boycotting the game! And this has nothing to do with only owning an X-Box :flute:

Last edited:

If it's a PS3 exclusive title, I'm boycotting the game! And this has nothing to do with only owning an X-Box!

Honestly, console exclusive games should be created ONLY IF THE CONSOLE MANUFACTURER WAS INVOLVED WITH MAKING THE GAME, like how bungie was a microsoft company, and how 989 sports was a sony company. Third party publishers should not make console exclusive games, like namco, activision, WB games, etc.

mk hd dead? no hope?

i come here everyday hoping for any new sign of life for mk hd kollection. i have done what everyone else seems to have done and put it out of my mind, but now its gettin to me again... patrick, anyone, you think this game still comes out even if its during the first part of 11'? im seriously lookin more foward to this than mk11... I MEAN SONY, GAMESTOP, NEWEGG, THEY AND MANY MORE HAD IT LISTED!! so what do you think guys? is it still coming at some point and could it be the december surprise thats been hinted at?

Re: mk hd dead? no hope?

i come here everyday hoping for any new sign of life for mk hd kollection. i have done what everyone else seems to have done and put it out of my mind, but now its gettin to me again... patrick, anyone, you think this game still comes out even if its during the first part of 11'? im seriously lookin more foward to this than mk11... I MEAN SONY, GAMESTOP, NEWEGG, THEY AND MANY MORE HAD IT LISTED!! so what do you think guys? is it still coming at some point and could it be the december surprise thats been hinted at?

I'm with you man, personally, the only hope I have of this collection is that its bundled with MK 2011 as a collector's edition, other than that I feel theres no hope. In the end if you look at everything this probably is in some way,shape or form a hoax, possibly by NR/WB themselves to generate hype for MK 2011, which it did, but if this is'nt annouced very soon I really don't think they'll try to release a title that'll conflict with MK 2011, because honestly theres probably quite a few players that would pick up MK HD and forget about MK 2011 all together, back in August/September I was far more excited about MK HD than MK 2011. In the end we probably wont see this, I mean think about it, we dont even have a single screen shoot, Duke Nukem forever was another game that was in the same category, alot of mistique, delayed for almost a decade, but we had screen shots and gameplay footage, we don't even have concept art, or a single character or background render, which I'm sure would have leaked by now. all in all, like I've said in the previous posts I really think the jokes on us, if its annouced, great, but I've lost my enthusiasm to the point where I probably won't even get it anymore, besides GT 5 is keeping me plenty busy right now, I'm almost forgetting about MK 2011....

Yeah can't WAIT! I've got UMK on my PC through a simulator but playing it on the PS3 will feel amazing =D

The first three Mk would be nice in HD. Some people feel that there is no point in remaking them. I think it would be nice to have a better AI. Mk2, and especially MK3 had horrible AI. MK games have always been my favorite because me and my friends use to play them all the time but when it came to the single player experience I always had to beat the majority of the opponents with Cyrax or Kabal then die and pic another character to see there ending. I hated doing that.

I wouldn't call it dead Street Fighter HD remix was released less than two months before street fighter 4 and with MK9 being a good 3 months until release It could still be very real.

I'd call it dead for now.
For all we know, it could come out after MK 9 too.

I don't even bother thinking about it anymore. If it comes out, awesome. If it doesn't, oh well.