MK HD Kollection

Re: MK Arcade Collection in November (?)

The only other thing that I can think of, excluding MKHD, would be an MK9 demo.

Sounds good to me.
Right about now, I just want something MK related to sink my teeth into, until my Birthday next year. :-|

EDIT:
Let the hype machine begin again.
I'd be super pumped for this HD Kollection, if they made a December announcement.

Last edited:
Re: MK Arcade Collection in November (?)

I really feel that it still might come out but it was probably more ambitious then what they expected.I remember when both pics of the cover art of Mk Hd Collection and Prince of Persia both sprang up both games were not confirmed yet when these pics were leaked. You can now find Prince of Persia Hd on the PSN network. My point being who ever leaked the first pic knew that Prince of Persia Hd was coming out before it's confirmation, so how can these pics be a lie? Just need more time to polish it I bet.

MK Arcade Kollection in December?

Well It failed to release in November,.. but some sites did list it for December,.. remember?

Here is a German site (bol.com) that has a December 2011 release date LINK

Also, If you check the BlockBuster Website, it has the HD kollection listed for 3/2/11
LINK

What do you think? Lets not give up hope !
I am sure this game is real, and its just a matter of time before we get an official announcement.

Last edited:
Re: MK Arcade Kollection in December?

yall please let this shit go,if you wanna day dream about something useless exchange phone numbers,but dont start that mk arcade foolishness back up,im begging you!

Well It failed to release in November,.. but some sites did list it for December,.. remember?

Here is a German site (bol.com) that has a December 2011 release date LINK

Also, If you check the BlockBuster Website, it has the HD kollection listed for 3/2/11
LINK

What do you think? Lets not give up hope !
I am sure this game is real, and its just a matter of time before we get an official announcement.

Aint a german site man.. its a DUTCH site.. LOL.. nothin against our neighbours ;) ... think of it like the states n canada.. ;)

and ... I´M HYPED ... all the time till its here... Dec. 17th over Here in Germany/EU!

I'm curious, why do people feel the need to come to a forum dedicated to a certain topic just to berate the individuals who wish to discuss said topic? No one is forcing anyone else to join in on the conversation, so if you don't wish to participate or view it.... then I invite you to not do so.

Thanks!

Its gonna happen, but for some reason i dont see it happening this upcoming december... I believe the Blockbuster release date more, because it makes more sense that they release the game at that time, because it is very close to MK9's release, which probably means they want you to get your MK hype on before you buy MK9, either that, or its a marketing plot to bring old fans and new fans in a way, back to the franchise.

It should be noted that on Blockbuster.com, the date listed is for renting the game. They usually will delay a game's rental availably to a couple months after it's released (I don't know why, they just do). Look up Gran Turismo 5, for example. The game was released last week, but it's not available to rent until February 15. Call of Duty: Black Ops, which has been out a little while now, won't be available to rent until Februrary 22.

If this game doesnt come out in december than there is no point to include the demo for mk9!
if anything thay can bundle MK HD with MK9 collector edition(for ps3) or sumthing
i dont want them to rush or nothing cause im pretty sure we dont want it 2 be crappy

It should be noted that on Blockbuster.com, the date listed is for renting the game. They usually will delay a game's rental availably to a couple months after it's released (I don't know why, they just do). Look up Gran Turismo 5, for example. The game was released last week, but it's not available to rent until February 15. Call of Duty: Black Ops, which has been out a little while now, won't be available to rent until Februrary 22.

Oh What the hell... thats weird, is that only for online renting or something :S cuz in Canada, blockbuster rents out games the day they are released.

ON A SIDE NOTE, okay you guys may think I am an idiot for this, because im citing wikipedia, but w.e. i dont give a shit, there may still be some validity. I was browsing the UMK3 wikipedia article and it says that the arcade port of UMK3 WILL BE RELEASED ON THE PLAYSTATION NETWORK ON MARCH 17, 2011. There is no source to that piece of writing, but still i thought i should let you all know that.

Read it yourselves: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ultimate_Mortal_Kombat_3

The wikipedia info is total BS....Ultimate MK3 exists for Xbox (no matter how crappy it is) so it makes no sence to do such a project for Ermac,Mileena and Sub only...

Last edited:

No one made your participation mandatory.

I agree with Gamemk, this is just a wasted topic. I think this game has simply become an exhausted thought and the interest in it is just dead. Seriously as a fan I feel like in some reguard they let us down with this game announcement. I feel like if you wanna play the older games then play the older games. I admit I "was" interested in this hd Kollection, but now it just a waste of time. And to sum it up, GameMk was just stating his opinion. Which is what was asked.

yall please let this shit go,if you wanna day dream about something useless exchange phone numbers,but dont start that mk arcade foolishness back up,im begging you!

I agree with Gamemk, this is just a wasted topic. I think this game has simply become an exhausted thought and the interest in it is just dead. Seriously as a fan I feel like in some reguard they let us down with this game announcement. I feel like if you wanna play the older games then play the older games. I admit I "was" interested in this hd Kollection, but now it just a waste of time. And to sum it up, GameMk was just stating his opinion. Which is what was asked.

This isn't a wasted topic just because you were hurt that the game didn't come out when you wanted it to. There are two whole subforums here at TRMK dedicated to upcoming games. One for MK9, one for MK HD Kollection. As long as there is a forum and topics about the game, posting in it is not wasted, unless you are the one filling it with waste. If you don't like the topic, don't post in it. And if you don't agree with it not coming out, state valid reasons. Don't complain about the game not coming out, or complain about other posters just for talking about it.

Also, GameMk didn't state his opinion. Berating someone just for posting in a topic isn't stating an opinion. Which is normal for GameMK. All 6 of his worthless posts have been only about complaining of MK HD not coming out, and how he won't buy anything again from NR.

As long as there is a forum and topics about the game, posting in it is not wasted, unless you are the one filling it with waste. If you don't like the topic, don't post in it. And if you don't agree with it not coming out, state valid reasons. Don't complain about the game not coming out, or complain about other posters just for talking about it.

i mean what game?have you heard an announcement?have you found a site?or better yet do you even have a picture of ANTHING mk arcade?just like you get tired of us complaining about useless posts,we get aggrivated seeing them on here,true enough i dont have to post on them,but you dont have to respond to me either,as of this date there is noting VALID{as you so nicely put it}so i dont see the sense of posting on a game that as of now dont exist,so why dont YOU GUYS wait til you have something,hell ANYTHING!other than fanboy guessing or ASS-umptions.now this is MY opinion and directed towards nobody,but if it hit your nerve then this ones for you

Just because there's no information on the game doesn't mean no one should talk about it. The forum just for this game is here for a reason and that is to talk about it. If you don't like seeing more conversation about it, just stay with talking about MK9 in that forum. And just ignore this forum until any news comes out.

As for what to talk about, we can talk about possibilities, just like we can with MK9. We have already had conversations in other topics about what changes we would like in the redone games, how they will make the arenas, the filming, the animations, fatalities, release dates, etc. Call it fanboy guessing or whatever, it is still valid conversation about the game. And what about Smoke or Quan Chi or any other unnanounced character in MK9? Do you also call out people and tell them not to post about those topics? We know a lot about MK9, but absolutely nothing about those characters in MK9 or even if they will be in it at all. We have a good hunch about them though, just like we do of MK HD existing.

Just because there's no information on the game doesn't mean no one should talk about it. The forum just for this game is here for a reason and that is to talk about it. If you don't like seeing more conversation about it, just stay with talking about MK9 in that forum. And just ignore this forum until any news comes out.

As for what to talk about, we can talk about possibilities, just like we can with MK9. We have already had conversations in other topics about what changes we would like in the redone games, how they will make the arenas, the filming, the animations, fatalities, release dates, etc. Call it fanboy guessing or whatever, it is still valid conversation about the game. And what about Smoke or Quan Chi or any other unnanounced character in MK9? Do you also call out people and tell them not to post about those topics? We know a lot about MK9, but absolutely nothing about those characters in MK9 or even if they will be in it at all. We have a good hunch about them though, just like we do of MK HD existing.

I understand what Magnum and gamemk are saying. Basically, they're just stating their opinion and they are more than entitled to that. But, I agree with Kergon 100% on this. This forum and post are dedicated to discussing the MK HD Kollection. If you don't think it exists or feel we're all wasting our time discussing it, then please just move on. We obviously wish to speculate on the game and we have every right to do so without being harassed for it. The good folks here at TRMK have created many forums and boards on which to post and they're organized quite well. It's not difficult to just skip over this one if you don't wish to join in on the topic at hand. Which brings me to my main point: let's stay on topic here from this point on and not get into any sort of off-topic arguments. I don't believe the Mods care for fighting and it's probably best to keep posts relevant to the thread. I think everyone knows where everyone else stands on this subject and there's no point in beating a dead horse.

It's quite simple actually, if you don't have anything to add to the discussion, then don't hit the "reply" or "submit" button.

If you wish to state your opinion on the matter, be it in the positive or negative light of said subject, (up there ^) do so and carry-on about your business. Once that's done, if you have nothing further to add, then don't bother posting again. I swear that too many people around here think they have to champion there ideas to the rest of the boards, solely by reiterating the same shit they said 2 posts ago, then 2 posts before that, like a broken record. It's a discussion and if your point has been made, move along until you have another point. Quit making the same point, it gets old and tiresome. And if you're here (in this topic) solely to incite a flame war, you will be dealt with.

As far as "fanboy guessing or ASS-umptions" it's pretty inane to run through a forum that is meant to discuss things of the Future of Mortal Kombat (whether that be the upcoming game or the inclusion of Zerbron and his minions for MKXII) where the majority of subject matter is going to be wishful thinking and what-ifs. So going all high and mighty (which is pretty hard riding a Shetland Pony) on the posters that wish to talk about a FUTURE POSSIBILITY in "[a] forum that is for the upcoming Mortal Kombat HD Arcade Kollection game for the Sony PlayStation 3" seems a lot more presumptuous than people speaking of a game that hasn't been officially announced yet.

Final note, if I see a post in here that I feel is an attempt to rile up a certain member, or group of individuals, or a post that just rehashes itself from earlier in the thread, it's getting deleted and dealt with. It's been said multiple times, you don't have to click a topic you don't want to, I do it all the time with the fan fiction and sports section here...

Oh What the hell... thats weird, is that only for online renting or something :S cuz in Canada, blockbuster rents out games the day they are released.

ON A SIDE NOTE, okay you guys may think I am an idiot for this, because im citing wikipedia, but w.e. i dont give a shit, there may still be some validity. I was browsing the UMK3 wikipedia article and it says that the arcade port of UMK3 WILL BE RELEASED ON THE PLAYSTATION NETWORK ON MARCH 17, 2011. There is no source to that piece of writing, but still i thought i should let you all know that.

Read it yourselves: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ultimate_Mortal_Kombat_3

this isnt MK HD Collection tho
the HD Collection is being released on a blu-ray disc not the psn and since its in 3D not on xbla either

this isnt MK HD Collection tho
the HD Collection is being released on a blu-ray disc not the psn and since its in 3D not on xbla either

At this point in time, we really don't know what format the game will be released on. Most people thought the Prince of Persia HD Collection would be released as a 3-in-1 set on bluray but it was instead released on PSN (here in the US) as three individual games. Also, it may not be entirely exclusive to Playstation, but perhaps only a timed exclusive (meaning that at a later date, it might be available on 360 or XBL.