Page 14 of 77 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617182464 ... LastLast

Thread: MK HD Kollection

Black Dragon Recruit ShawnBronald's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: November quickly approaching

Okay, okay... not to beat a dead horse, but I've seen several comments on here and other message boards regarding the legitimacy of this game. I will be the first to point out the obvious: nothing is official since there has been no confirmation from Warner Bros or Netherrealm Studios.... yet. Now, with that being said, I saw a video on YouTube a while back from GamesCon conducted by the guys at MKUniverse.lu (a German MK site, I believe). Anyway, I remembered that in the interview, they ask directly about the rumored HD Kollection and get some interesting reactions from Hans Lo and Ed Boon. Today, after reading more comments saying the game is and was never real, I decided to look up that video. Here's a link (with proper time stamp): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q2ZBDH8RZ-g#t=04m54s

Watch both Hans' and Ed's reaction when asked about the HD Kollection. Not only that, but listen closely to their comments (Ed's specifically). I'm not saying it'll be out on the 16th, but there's more to it than merely being a rumor. Anyhow, thought it was an interesting part of the very long interview.

BANALITY
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

So basically, for some weird reason, they're just plain old not allowed to talk about it? That's odd... but okay.

Twitter
    @TheRiseOfTaj
    Xbox Live
    Th3 RiS3 Of TaJ
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kontankarite View Post
    So basically, for some weird reason, they're just plain old not allowed to talk about it? That's odd... but okay.
    Either that, or they just wanna be super duper secret about it... sorta like how they were with reptile in MK1, the rumours about him being in the game at that time were HUGE, until he was finally revealed

Shaolin Monk
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Maybe WB has forbid them to speak about it by fear of overshadowing MK 9. They are putting alot of money & time in this last MK 9.

lol Amazon just send me an email about MK HD Kollection confirming its release...
    Last edited by Etryus; 11-03-2010 at 03:19 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Alright kool. So there won't be an announcement. Its just gonna BOOM, and everybody will be like WOW. I'm kool with that.
    FINISH HIM!!: F,F,D,HK ..F,D,F,F,HP SUB-ZERO WINS! FLAWLESS VICTORY! FATALITY!

GIFSoup

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

interesting news, so what did they actually say..."the release date is definitly 18 november" or something like that?

Shaolin Monk
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by skillz View Post
    interesting news, so what did they actually say..."the release date is definitly 18 november" or something like that?
    Well just that it'll be available November 18th, if I wish to pre-order it...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

cool, lets hope they got it right. Two more weeks...got mine pro-ordered at my local gameshop also. No change in release date so far (kinda weird typing this knowing the game isn't officially announced, o well).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Etryus View Post
    Well just that it'll be available November 18th, if I wish to pre-order it...
    Interesting, any chance you could post a picture of the entire email? If not, that's cool (I can't read French anyway, lol). Also, is there a page to it on your country's Amazon page? I just searched the US Amazon site and there is still no listing.

Shaolin Monk
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ShawnBronald View Post
    Interesting, any chance you could post a picture of the entire email? If not, that's cool (I can't read French anyway, lol). Also, is there a page to it on your country's Amazon page? I just searched the US Amazon site and there is still no listing.
    Sure! I'll post few sites (notice they all have 18/11/2010 as release date):

AMAZON
    Promogame & Xtremgame
    Cdiscount

Every beginning of each month, Amazon sends me a mail with the new releases of PS3 games

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Wow, very cool. It'll be interesting to see just how long this stays up. If it's not pulled within a few days, perhaps this is really going to happen. I do have an issue with there not being any box art listed for a game due in 2 weeks, though. Also, there is still no listing on Amazon.com (US).

Shaolin Monk
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

I do have an issue with there not being any box art
    Yes, I guess this game is considered State Top Secret defense issue.

PSN
    Araknyd03
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)

The GameStop website still doesn't list it, and the U.S. www.amazon.com has NO listing for it either.
    I guess I'll just have to check with GameStop, when I get out of work.

Xbox Live
    BLAKdaRIPPA187
    PSN
    magnum2699
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

i cant wait for the 16th or 18th,one of these days is going 2 go down in fan letdown history

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I do have an issue with there not being any box art listed for a game due in 2 weeks, though. Also, there is still no listing on Amazon.com (US).
    Box art being shown would only further confirm the rumors, which WB doesn't want to do yet. There was a leaked pic of the box art by JeuxVideo more than a month ago. They released the picture with the Prince of Persia Collection box art. Most likely this will be it.

I think that it will be released on the 16th (US) with it being announced on the same day or only a few days before. Or it is being delayed until either December/January or after MK9. But it is real and will be coming. We just don't know when. Like Patrick said, it probably is being developed by Backbone or someone else, and not NetherRealm Studios. So NR has no say on it and is not allowed to talk about it, until the game developer and WB are ready.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kergon View Post
    Box art being shown would only further confirm the rumors, which WB doesn't want to do yet. There was a leaked pic of the box art by JeuxVideo more than a month ago. They released the picture with the Prince of Persia Collection box art. Most likely this will be it.

I think that it will be released on the 16th (US) with it being announced on the same day or only a few days before. Or it is being delayed until either December/January or after MK9. But it is real and will be coming. We just don't know when. Like Patrick said, it probably is being developed by Backbone or someone else, and not NetherRealm Studios. So NR has no say on it and is not allowed to talk about it, until the game developer and WB are ready.
    I've seen that leaked box art before, but if Amazon was taking preorders on a game set to be released in 2 weeks, you'd think they'd have included the box art on the page. Regarding the leaked image, I hope that is the official cover, looks awesome. At this point, I guess we remain in "Wait and See" mode.

Xbox Live
    Doc Mighty
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Okay, okay... not to beat a dead horse, but I've seen several comments on here and other message boards regarding the legitimacy of this game. I will be the first to point out the obvious: nothing is official since there has been no confirmation from Warner Bros or Netherrealm Studios.... yet. Now, with that being said, I saw a video on YouTube a while back from GamesCon conducted by the guys at MKUniverse.lu (a German MK site, I believe). Anyway, I remembered that in the interview, they ask directly about the rumored HD Kollection and get some interesting reactions from Hans Lo and Ed Boon. Today, after reading more comments saying the game is and was never real, I decided to look up that video. Here's a link (with proper time stamp): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q2ZBDH8RZ-g#t=04m54s

Watch both Hans' and Ed's reaction when asked about the HD Kollection. Not only that, but listen closely to their comments (Ed's specifically). I'm not saying it'll be out on the 16th, but there's more to it than merely being a rumor. Anyhow, thought it was an interesting part of the very long interview.
    I remember watching this, and I think their lack of answers should say it all for the validity of this release. It's real.

Quote Originally Posted by kontankarite View Post
    Maybe they don't want it overshadowing the attention for MK9. By including a Demo they achieve that perfect balance of OMG MKHD REMAKE!!!! OMG MK9 DEMO!!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Just noticed that Overstock.com has the HD Kollection listed now. Didn't see it before, but I'm not actually sure when it was added. Still nothing at Gamestop or Amazon (US).

http://www.overstock.com/Books-Movie...83&PID=1572286

PSN
    Araknyd03
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)

Just noticed that Overstock.com has the HD Kollection listed now. Didn't see it before, but I'm not actually sure when it was added. Still nothing at Gamestop or Amazon (US).

http://www.overstock.com/Books-Movie...83&PID=1572286
    The website says that it's expected to release on November 17th.
    I guess that's a silver lining in the clouds.

I just wonder how long it'll be, until the take it off the website.
    Last edited by Commander; 11-03-2010 at 05:43 PM.

New Kombatant
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: MK Arcade Collection in November (?)

My first post here:

I just pre-ordered the mk arcade kollection at a local store Nedgame (www.nedgame.nl). They always have games before the release date, and in this case they will have the game on the 15th instead of the 16th. I also send them an email asking if they can verify if this game is really coming, since many fans have doubts. Just send the mail so im still waiting for an answer

Also I haven't seen the game for pre-order there before, which could mean they just added it or I missed in my past searches. Anyway, im really curious to what they have to say. They have never failed me in the past.

EDIT: They have already answered saying there is alot of mystery around this game indeed. So I'll guess we will just have to wait for 15 november!

Page 14 of 77 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617182464 ... LastLast

Thread Information