Konfirmed Kharacters for Mortal Kombat (2011) (some spoilers)

Re: Konfirmed Kharacters for Mortal Kombat (2011)

But if it was a clone, wouldn't it have the exact same genes and stuff as the original? Therefore, if they were indeed clones they would be the same color... unless something messed up during the cloning process and the color got changed somehow o_O

Did you ever see the movie "Multiplicity" with Michael Keaton???

Every clone that was made after the original one, got dumber. ;-) LOL

This a spoiler taken from the demo leak. It contains info about characters not officially announced. WARNING MAY HAVE CHARACTERS YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW.Read at your own risk.

OK in the demo leak there a select screen set up with character names and costumes.

I had it up in the spoiler but I have removed it but here is a link to the spoiler in the spoiler thread.
http://www.trmk.org/forums/showthre...r-select-costume-spoiler.?p=218308#post218308

Last edited:

This a spoiler taken from the demo leak. It contains info about characters not officially announced. WARNING MAY HAVE CHARACTERS YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW.Read at your own risk.

SPOILER REMOVED. TAKE IT TO THE SPOILER BOARD. -RIP

Come on man. I'm very grateful for what you have done for us in the spoiler thread with the story and stuff, but this is not the place to be posting this kind of stuff.

Last edited by a moderator:

Come on man. I'm very grateful for what you have done for us in the spoiler thread with the story and stuff, but this is not the place to be posting this kind of stuff.

You maybe right. I will remove and link to it else where.

Hey could you edit your reply to me to remove the spoiler as well.

Last edited:

Bad call posting spoiler info outside the spoiler board, but good for you that you removed the info. The link is fine to keep.

Here is my updated pic of my thoughts of the characters that will be on the select screen. There are spoilers in it, so I will put spoiler tags on it, but now that this topic is in the Spoiler Forum, I don't think it's needed much in the topic anymore.

Spoiler:
7vOba.jpg

I know that the select screen will be different and updated in the final version, but I just want to show how all of the regular and unlockable characters can still fit on the original 26-spot select screen. I think the unlockable characters would be Quan Chi, Human Smoke, Goro, Shao Kahn, and Cyber SubZero, with these last three selectable on someone else's space, just as in MK Trilogy on PS1 by selecting MK2 Raiden/Kung Lao on the Raiden/Kung Lao space by pressing Select button.

I think they have a lot of choices for DLC, my choices are these 8 characters. They have a options for a few more, but I think these 8 are the most wanted, and 8 I think is more than enough.

Also, I think Kratos will not take a space on the select screen, only because I think they want the select screens to be the same for both system's games, with Kratos and the Xbox 360 extra character both being free and 'unlocked' by key through the Network and selectable through the DLC spot.

You are wrong, no character will be selectable over any other character using a cheat in this MK, and smoke, cyber sub and quan chi has their own spot like you can see here, also the last line of characters moves left and right so there can fit infinite characters because you move it to the sides and characters change, you can note it with those arrows that line has in both sides.

CYBORG SUB ZERO....god wonder what u gota do to unlock him!!!

You didn't have any mention of Motaro mate, he's sort of unconfirmed but hinted to be in but non-playable or possibly as a cameo. Otherwise good job =)