Go VOTE for Stern to make a Mortal Kombat Pinball Machine!

KornKombat

If Stern made a Mortal Kombat Pinball Machine, would you play it? I know I would, Id actually BUY one for my home and one for my route.

Ive always been a HUGE Pinball Fan as well as a HUGE Mortal Kombat Fan, and I think combining the two would be AWESOME. Back in 1992 When Mortal Kombat was first being released, there was plans of making a Mortal Kombat Pinball but it just never materialized. But even co-creator of Mortal Kombat Ed Boon said he wished it would have happend, and would love for there to be a Mortal Kombat Pinball in the future.

With the HUGE success of Mortal Kombat and its IP, and now with WB owning the IP of Mortal Kombat, it only makes since to make one, Midway was in debt and couldn't afford to hardly finish a Mortal Kombat Game title little alone doing anything extra like a clothing line, tv shows, films, pinball machine, etc. But with WB behind the wheel, Mortal Kombat is getting a face lift. There is going to be a Clothing Line, Toy Line, Animated TV Show, NEW Film, and most importantly the NEW Reboot Mortal Kombat Video Game for PS3/Xbox360 that has already WON Best Fighting Game at E3, Best Overall Game at E3, and Best DEMO at E3, along with lots of other magazine companys and online websites saying the same thing. The new game gets a March 2011 release and what wouldn't be a better time than ever for Stern to Produce a Mortal Kombat Themed Pinball Machine.

Also as we all know in the 90s Mortal Kombat was the biggest and most profitable Arcade in the Arcade Scene at that time, and with new game consoles becoming better and better, in graphics and technology, the Arcade scene in America has died out, except for Sit Down Racing Games, Shooter Games, Ticket Winning Games and PINBALLS. So what better way to have Mortal Kombat's name back in Arcades than to have a Mortal Kombat Pinball Machine. I personally would love to see MKs name back in the Gamerooms, and I know it would bring in alot of coin.

I VOTE YES!!! For Mortal Kombat PINBALL!!!

So, Please go VOTE-YES for Stern to make a Mortal Kombat Pinball at http://www.sternpinball.com/Forum/messages.aspx?TopicID=104

Pinball is awesome and it'd be nice to see an MK themed machine, but unless the new MK is an absolutely stellar success, I don't see this happening.

I voted even so. :)

i would love to give that a whirl. they could even have the ball painted up as a severed cage head. i love the idea!

We are up to 18 people saying they would PURCHASE a Mortal Kombat Themed Pinball Machine and 5 People saying they would LOVE to PLAY it. Come on People, Register and VOTE. We are getting there attention. Both Ed Boon and Jody Dankberg (Director of Marketing) at Stern Pinball Inc, have both said they liked the Idea. We need more votes to show interests, so come on guys, GO VOTE!

Last edited: