The Krypt

GuiltyByDesignDamnit said:
This one is damn useless since it doesn't give time and date information on the locked krypts requiring keys, only tells you what they contain...

And this one is way outdated and has tons of wrong information, get the most current one from www.gamefaqs.com for this .txt file... Hope your friends didn't give you these sites cause they aren't very kickass if they are...

Oh well Garret's is just convinient for content, and I didn't bother to check if the one IGN had of Bronzie's was updated like GameFAQs. And yes, my friends gave me the links, because my friends are the ones who made it. Duh Duh Duh! I helped Bronzie find the stuff he didn't used to have. kkthx.

Oh well Garret's is just convinient for content, and I didn't bother to check if the one IGN had of Bronzie's was updated like GameFAQs. And yes, my friends gave me the links, because my friends are the ones who made it. Duh Duh Duh! I helped Bronzie find the stuff he didn't used to have. kkthx.

yeah, i was trying to use the ign one since im a member there, and alot of it is correct, but several things are wrong, mainly shujinkos moves