Alternate costume suggestions!

Veyga

personally, i would like to see a human reptile, i always liked the MK2 reptile, concealing his true reptilian nature only showing his true skin briefly when performing acid spit or a fatality

as for Sub-Zero, i think the whole unmasked subby is played out now i would really like to see something different...
although an unmasked scorpion would be pretty cool, no not the burning skull something along the lines of a human face but with white eyes like that Mortal Kombat Rebirth thingy

So what do ya'll think for the already confirmed.
or maybe primary designs for characters that you want in the game?

KANO- For his main costume, Look at my Profile PIC <---- LOL! As for an Alternate costume i Loved how they did they did his Classic one in MKSM! But maybe for a different look but not to different,
-For Upper Body- A different looking Cybernetic Eye, Dog Tags w/ a lock of Sonya's Hair, Shirtless, Arm bands, Black Dragon Tattoo & Fingerless gloves!
-For Lower Body- Black Combat pants & Boot, with his famous knives and Knee pads. A belt with gun holsters that connect to his legs and his Raptor knife on the back of the belt!

Reptile- I got to agree that he should have a Human form for his Alt costume, but because of his Bones structure in MK9, he looks like a Human from a distance but as u get closer you see he might have the right skin tone, but bc of his Structure up close you know he is something quite different. And his skin isnt perfect, he has cracks or scales from the disguise pressed up against his body. OR keeping him how he is in MK9 and just giving him his MKSM outfit w/ his just wraing his head up and a different costume!

Baraka- I thought is 2 best costumes were his MK:D and MKvsDC. So any of those as a primary Costume i would be happy with.
For an Alt costume:
-Top- Shirtless/Armorless so you can see his BATTLE scars or disfigurment, 2 main blades but other Minor protruding spikes in his Forearm.
-Bottom- Loose pants w/ armored leggings up to the knee. metal plates that protect his thighs. Under his belt is a torn shirt that laps over it!

Yeah as for kano i always thought this was a cool design this strays off from the usual but i think the black dragon tattoo is awesome, also his eye is pretty sweet, looks more advanced and "cybernetic"...although he could lose a couple pounds haha .

kano-vincent.jpg

Yeah as for kano i always thought this was a cool design this strays off from the usual but i think the black dragon tattoo is awesome, also his eye is pretty sweet, looks more advanced and "cybernetic"...although he could lose a couple pounds haha .

kano-vincent.jpg

I like the pic cause its a different interpetation of him, but i cant see developers doing that to him in a game. I mean Kano may not be the most popular character but he is ICONIC because he hasnt had to go thru many changes...like they say, if it aint broke, dont fix it! LOL! But this is my fav Kano pic
cds.cgi

Nightwolf- Upper Body- Different style of War paint on his face, shirtless w/spiritual tattoos that have that green glow on his arms, chest and shoulders.
Lower Body- Wearing the same blue pants and boots as normal but sporting a Loincloth this time around. Tomahawks attached to his waist.

Jax- Sporting a button up shirt w/sleeves rolled up, loose tie & gun shoulder holsters.
Dress pants and dress shoes (desk job Jax...lol!)

Please give Sheeva (assuming she makes it) a non-thong/non-skimpy outfit. THX.

Sonya- Her primary should be an updated version of her MK3 outfit. In her alt. She should wear short-shorts like in the movie with a midriff.

Johnny Cage- A Jockstrap. Just kidding. :p Actually, I want him to have some nice street clothes with designer jeans.

Mileena- Maybe an updated version of her MKD primary outfit as an alternate outfit for this game.

Jade- Her primary should be a mixture of her MKSM outfit and her MKD alt. outfit with her hair tied up into a bun. Her alt. outfit for the next MK should be a sexy mini battle dress with armor on it while her hair is tied up into pigtails or a ponytail and/or an updated version of her MKD outfit but the loin cloth should be replaced with a miniskirt.

Stryker- A nice police or SWAT uniform will do.

Sindel- Her primary should be an updated MK3 outfit of hers. Her alt. should be some kind of royal dress.

Sheeva (If she makes it.)- Make her wear something tribal with a centaur skull on her head.

Khameleon (If she makes it.)- Her primary outfit should be a human form. Her second outfit should be a raptor. I don't want her to be invisible. Instead, have her turn invisible during kombat as a special move.

Kitana- Have her wear some kind of blue kimono with gold on it.

Reptile- He needs a human form.

Kung Lao- Have him wear some shiny kung fu pants like Liu Kang while he is shirtless. He should still have his hat on though.

Last edited:
Mileena - a Kitana looking outfit, JUST so she has something that keeps up her "Kitana clone" bit, otherwise I'm seriously not going to let it slip how unKitana like she has become when she is meant to be a clone of Kitana with bad teeth.

Shang Tsung MK1 for MK9 and MK2 and MKvsDC as alternates
Sheeva - alternate with more clothing (no thong)
Johnny - shirt similar to MK3's Stryker
Nightwolf - airbrushed dragon tanktop
Sonya - red/white pants and blue/white shirt
Ermac - similar to MKA's
Sindel - high boots, same colors as shao kahn
Jax - camouflouge shirt/green pants
Stryker - both or three similar to MK3
other's soon....

For classic skins:
MK1- Johnny Cage, Sonya, Kano, Liu Kang
MK2- Kitana, Mileena, Jade, Baraka, all male ninjas.
UMK3- All male and female ninjas, Stryker, Sonya, Kano, Kung Lao

I think they should have versions from older MK games.
For example Raiden, Kano, and Liu Kang Alt is the MKI version.
The Ninjas should be unmasked(Scorpion, Sub-zero)
and
Reptile as MKII version.

Something like that.

I think they should have versions from older MK games.
For example Raiden, Kano, and Liu Kang Alt is the MKI version.
The Ninjas should be unmasked(Scorpion, Sub-zero)
and
Reptile as MKII version.

Something like that.

Yes exactly what I had in mind.

Johnny- MK1
Mileena, Kitana, and Jade- UMK3 and/or MK2
Nightwolf and Stryker- MK3

I don't want all the alts to just be classic outfits...put some creativity into it like they always have. Though I would very much like to see an MKII Reptile.

I don't want all the alts to just be classic outfits...put some creativity into it like they always have. Though I would very much like to see an MKII Reptile.

I agree, i think for most of the MK characters they should have an Updated version of the Classic/Retro attire! but at the same time i want something that fits with todays modern time!

Again I kind of suck at Photoshop but here is a couple Reptiles I did. I had to make his head a little larger than I wanted to because of the difference in the shape of his and Sub-Zero's head.

Johnny Cages outfit just got perfected. I don't want to see any other outfits lol.

I can't remember if they do this but if you and player two choose the same character does player 2 get a darker colour still? Or aterrnate costume?

Sent from my Moment while I should be working...