MK on the cover of Hyper. August 2010

Bigwayne1313

Anyone know anything about this mag? I wonder if it reveals anything new??

34646_132363306795075_1172665016380.jpg

Apparently it's a video game magazine from Australia. So.................................................................................................................... anyone got scans? LOL

Last edited:
It's concept art, that's why he looks cell-shaded.
Ahem! So back on topic XD
It does say it is an Australian exclusive (they have violent games in Australian magazines? XD) so that hints at new info. But we won't know until someone get's it :eek:

That's my fave mag. It's been bloody late to my area and I haven't got it yet. Will give a speel if no-one beats me to it. As for the question by Nic-V - we got the uncensored fatalities in MKVDCU so yeah, we are tolerant of the violence. Sex is still Taboo for games in Australia but Hyper's reader base is an average age of 25 and they are well aware of this and cater to it. Stupid no R rating doesn't cost us much. Did make us get a heavily censored Left For Dead 2 which Hyper reviewed and compared to unedited and stated that it truly did take from the games atmosphere. The new Mortal Kombat is the first time I've been worried as it comes after that event. I'll go up the shop now and see if I can get it because I'm actually somewhere different to usual.

It's an August release. I don't think you can get this yet but if it's out, Message me so I can provide some scans.

By the way, the cell shading could mean there's a comic book in the making.

LET THE RUMOURS BEGIN!

It's an August release. I don't think you can get this yet but if it's out, Message me so I can provide some scans.

By the way, the cell shading could mean there's a comic book in the making.

LET THE RUMOURS BEGIN!

WOAH! I think i remember Ed saying in an interview that each character's endings will be more like graphic novels this time around...

It must be noted Jinko that the print month is always in advance to allow people to know when to take it off shelves, August issue comes out in July. Hence why the July issue has been on the stands for over a month now. Scans when mag available, could not get it as it's late - missed print run no doubt due to heavy coverage of E3.

Kamidogu says it's out on the 7th. I'll check it out and will provide scans. Unless of course, Mad gets it before me.