Who do you think is the main female character in Mortal Kombat ?

Kitana.

Sonya was forgotten. "She is very boring"

Main villain: Tanya and Mileena

I'd have to disagree with Sonya...I do find her boring myself but she has always been one of the main females, being the first one in the series, and having a good continuing storyline. I don't think she was ever forgotten.

Also, does anyone else think the model who did the hommage to Frost looks like Paris Hilton? Seriously.....

frosdtcosplay.jpg
paris_hilton.jpg

Last edited:
I'd have to disagree with Sonya...I do find her boring myself but she has always been one of the main females, being the first one in the series, and having a good continuing storyline. I don't think she was ever forgotten.

Also, does anyone else think the model who did the hommage to Frost looks like Paris Hilton? Seriously.....

frosdtcosplay.jpg
paris_hilton.jpg
They do look alike (frost and paris) and hope that it is Jade's turn in the spotlight, I mean her being a hidden character always made me think she was "powerful" than the other mighty power females for some reason.

Kitana or Sonya, personally I'd go with Kitana (though I doubt the MK team actually think about these things). As for the main female villain that has got to be Mileena!

Shoot I don't know, just hope all females are in it and have somewhat of a new look and returning moves and possible one/two new moves.

personally, i believe sonya and kitana are the main female characters because they first appeared in the movie but I don't like sonya at all. She has a manly way of dealing with things, her outfit is very manly and her appereance is badly made. Kitana is suitable to be an MK diva as well as mileena, jade, sareena, nitara, tanya, sindel, and li mei.

personally, i believe sonya and kitana are the main female characters because they first appeared in the movie but I don't like sonya at all. She has a manly way of dealing with things, her outfit is very manly and her appereance is badly made. Kitana is suitable to be an MK diva as well as mileena, jade, sareena, nitara, tanya, sindel, and li mei.

Yeah Sonya is the longest running and first appearing female character but...she's always had a pretty bland and uninspired backstory and gameplay. For that reason, I'd say that Kitana is the series female hero since you can tell she was designed with some more creativity regarding the overall story and gameplay mechanics whereas Sonya likely was developed because they needed an arbitrary hot chick on the roster.

Sonya is the main female character in Mortal Kombat. It's not a matter as to whether or not the storyline is boring. Look at Liu Kang, he's considered the protagonist and yet his actual storyline is extremely dull and cliche. Sonya was the first female in the game, and her moveset and playability was different then the other female characters AND wasn't a color-changed ninja sprite. She's boring, but original.

Main female villain? Jade would be my personal thought, but maybe Sindel would be the main villain. Mileena and Kitana? Nope, Kitana's the Queen of Edenia and Mileena a random female Tarkatan. Nothing really villainous about either of those.